Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)

It wasn't my fault I couldn't tell Adrien and Felix apart. They legitimately looked like twins. But then again maybe I shouldn't have been a dumbass-like Adrien called me-and started that fight with him.

No wonder he asked Felix to pretend to be him. And I attacked Adrien... Kind of. Because I thought he was Felix because they were dressed up as eachother.

And then there's something else that I don't even want to talk about, it's too embarrassing. Yeah, I know I'm like kind of sort of dating Chat Noir, but I didn't even ask him properly.

I have to ask him properly to be my boyfriend. He probably doesn't even remember what happened. I sure hope he doesn't. I can ask him to be my boyfriend on Patrol tonight.

It's our turn. Marinette made this whole schedule thing and purposely made for us to always be on Patrol together no matter what. She did that with Alya and Nino too.

She Patrols with Chloe and Juleka. But, when I said I'm always with Chat Noir, I meant I'm always with him. Like I know she had Alya and Nino together, but not all the time.

When it's switched up, Alya could be with Marinette, Juleka or Chloe, and Nino could be with any one of them too. But I'm never with any of them. Not even my own sister.

I was hoping Marinette would at least make an acception for like one night with her, but nooo, it had to be with my boyfriend, as she calls him. Scratch that, all of them call him my boyfriend.

*_*-~

"Evening-" We both started. "Sorry..." He apologized. "It's cool..." I told him. I bit my lip. "Do you remember what happened today?" I asked nervously. He cocked his head to the side.

"Not really... Why? Did something bad happen? Did I do something weird? The last thing I remember is getting hit by that smoke, I have no idea what it did to me." I internally sighed in relief.

"No, you didn't do anything weird." I reassured him. What he did wasn't weird, no, it was cute. He called my eyes pretty! How can that be weird? And he told the world I was his...

"I was just thinking... The others address you as my boyfriend and I just can't stop thinking about the fact that I didn't even properly ask you to be my boyfriend."

His face became red. "Oh... I just assumed we were already boyfriends when I asked if you would date me and you said yes..." He mumbled. I blushed from embarrassment.

"Well, I just can't officially say that until I've asked properly. So uhm... Will you be my boyfriend?" He grinned at me. "Since you're asking, yes. Of course I'll be your boyfriend. I just-" He cut himself off. "Nevermind, we can make this work." I was going to ask him what he had meant, when I realized I already knew.

Our identities. We can't tell eachother who we really are. And he doesn't even know our other teammates' identities either. So it might be hard.

But no, we can and will make this work. Loving Chat Noir is not going to be hard since I never stopped loving him in the first place.

Hah, getting back with my Ex when he doesn't know he's getting back with his Ex.. He dated me as Luka, and now he's going to be dating me as Viperion.

"Hey B-b-b-babe are you o-okay? Y-you zoned o-out for a w-while." He stuttered and I gasped and looked at him.

He turned bright red and began to freak out. "I'm sorry! Luka and I never gave eachother nicknames like that! So it's kind of new to me... That's usually what people call eachother when they're in a relationship... But I feel like we should just come up with our own.." He suggested.