Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)

Telling Juleka I was Viperion was the best and worst decision of my life. She's Purple Tigress, yes. That's the good part that I found out. But she also murdered me when we got home after that really powerful Akuma.

Because I did sacrifice myself to save her and the fact that she was upset and angry was very understandable. I would have done the same if it was her who jumped in front of me and was turned to stone.

But Juleka was just glad I was okay. But there was something else she attacked me about. "Lu, we all saw it. You were going to kiss him, as Viperion! It's bad enough you still haven't said those words to Adrien." I bit my lip.

She sighed and came over to me. Her hands went to my shoulders and she looked into my eyes. "You're still in love with him, aren't you?" I didn't trust my voice to answer, so I just nodded.

"Listen, I don't blame you. He was the first ever boyfriend you had. And it's really hard to let go. But you have Adrien, and he loves you as much as you love him." My sister's words touched my heart and opened my eyes.

Chat Noir will always have a place in my heart, but now it truly belongs to Adrien.

*_*-~

"Hawk Moth is... Gabriel Agreste."

I couldn't believe it. The second those words came out of his mouth I was in pure shock. I didn't know what to say. None of us did.

If Adrien ever found out his own Father was the evil Hawk Moth I don't even want to think about how he'll react.

He would be filled with all kinds of emotions. And all of them would be negative. The perfect target for Hawk Moth. But he wouldn't Akumatize his own son, would he?

Would Gabriel really be that cruel? He would do anything to get what he wants, Akumatizing his own son might just be one of them.

The last thing I would want would be to have to fight against Adrien if he gets Akumatized. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to fight him. That's not something I could do.

"Are you serious?" Rena Rouge was first to speak. "That's not possible, is it?" Queen Bee was second. Carapace continued the conversation. "That's just messed up. He's famous. No one would have ever suspected him." I didn't say anything. Neither did Juleka. She stayed silent.

"He has a son, right? How do you expect him to take that news? Maybe we should just keep this quiet. No one other then us should know." Rena suggested. We all nodded in agreement.

"No one will find out, especially not Mr. Agreste's son. He should be the last person to know. Or maybe he should never find out." Queen Bee said.

Another round of agreement. But how am I not supposed to tell him? And if I did, he would probably ask how I know, and he might just find out that I'm Viperion.

And I don't know how he's going to take it. This is too big for me to keep from him, but I have no choice. I need to make sure he doesn't find out.

Unless he finds out on his own, he lives with that evil bastard. Of course he's going to find out eventually. It's his Father for crying out loud.

I love Adrien so much and I'm going to do whatever it takes to make sure he doesn't find out. I'm doing it to protect him because I love him so much.

*_*-~

I snuck into School. Yes, I snuck into School. I didn't want anyone to notice me. Especially Adrien, I didn't want to face him. At least not right now.

I don't want to lie to him. But I really want to tell him that I love him. It has to be sooner rather than later. The longer I wait the more he'll be in doubt if I love him or not. I want him to know I love him.