Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)

I pissed him off right? Well, I don't know. He was laughing and was happy.. And then he was on fire.

Was it being reminded of me? Excuse you bro but I meant every word when I said I would always love you. And he still loves me.

I can't be in a relationship with anyone when Hawk Moth is Akumatizing people. I can't love anyone, I can't be loved by anyone, it's annoying. I want to love and be loved.

It didn't work out with Chat, so maybe.... Adrien? Not as Viperion obviously because he totally hates me as him. At least he doesn't hate me as myself.

Even if I do move on, deep down I will still love Chat, because he was my first ever boyfriend, and actual relationship so I will love him forever.

Did I want my first time be with him? Maybe. Did I want to be the one to take his V-card? Possibly. Me wanting him to take mine? Absolutely.

Glad he was my first kiss at least. He was my first kiss, right? Well, I've kissed him more then once, I didn't keep track so I have no idea how many times we've kissed so I don't know which one was the first.

But it doesn't matter. All that matters was that he was my first kiss and kissing someone else will not change that. It really depends it that happens.

I am not ready to move on that quickly. Unfortunately I have School today.

"Jules? You ready?" She stepped out of her closet. "Yep. Let's go." We walk to School together every day.

*_*-~

I was walking towards my friends when Adrien just stared at me without blinking. "Hello? Earth to Adrien." I waved my hand in front of his face.

"W-what happened to your hair?" He stutterd. "My hair?" I repeated his question. I took some hair and out it in front of my face.

It was black. "Ah, must have forgotten to dye it this morning." I looked at Juleka and her hair was all black. We always dye our hair together, if I don't do it, she doesn't, and vise versa.

"What? Did you really think my hair was naturally blue?" He blushed from embarrassment. "Maybe..." He mumbled.

"No, our natural hair color is black." I said, speaking for Juleka too. Well, it was obvious for her since she only dyes her tips. I dye my whole head since I have shorter hair.

"I'm surprised you recognized me. This is the first time I've forgotten. Been dying my hair since I was ten. So it was blue when we first met." Juleka was nine when she began to dye hers.

Big brother inspiration am I right? We've always dyed it together from day one. Because when I said I was going to dye my hair she decided to do the same.

"Looks like you'll have to deal with my normal hair for today." I smiled. "You'll get used to it." I padded his shoulder. Adrien blushed deeper.

"Great." He breathed. Then walked away quickly. "From the way he acted around you, I'd say he likes you." I turned my head to Juleka.

"What?" She rolled her eyes. "He likes you. A lot. I can tell." She playfully elbowed his side. I watched as Adrien ducked into his classroom.

"I know you still love him. I get that, and it won't be easy to get over it, but maybe finding someone new will help you with that." She said and kissed my check, she took my hands and began to walk away. "Love you bro," She smiled. "Love you too, sis." Our hands separated and I went to my homeroom class.

Mrs. Clifford is my English teacher. My homeroom is English, how exciting.

"Attendance." She said. Going through the names, "Couffaine, Luka." I looked up from my desk. "Here." I called. All eyes were on me. I rolled mine.