Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)

Chat Noir got turned into a flipping rose! He's fine, just a little shaken. I mean who wouldn't be if they got turned into a bloody flower.

That's not the only thing, Alya probably hates me. Well, not me, Carapace, so me, but she doesn't know it's me she hates. I'm the one who asked her to wait on her balcony and I didn't show up.

If I see her again it will be way too awkward. She doesn't know why I didn't show up though... And I don't know if I should tell her the truth. She deserves to know of course, but it might bring harm to her.

I'm not going to risk it.

I was lying on my bed. Wayzz flew up and sat beside me on my pillow.

"As your Kwami, it's my job not only to give you access to your powers, but to be your friend too. Alya is tough, I can assure you she can handle the truth as to why you didn't show up that night." He is the wisest Kwami of them all, I can take his word for it.

"I don't think she wants to talk to me." I told him. "Maybe not Carapace, but as yourself..." He is so wise.

*_*-~

Alya is at School today. She's sitting behind me with Marinette and Adrien is sitting beside me. The corner of my eye I spotted Marinette, she was glancing around before leaning forward. Tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

"Did you tell him?" I pretended I couldn't hear what she was saying. "Who?" He asked. "Luka!" She whisper yelled. "Tell him what?" Mari rolled her eyes. "That you like him." She answered.

Am I missing something here? Adrien likes Luka? Makes sense, I don't blame him. I just wish he told me, I'm his best friend. Well, I guess he doesn't really have a chance with him since he's dating Chat Noir...

He must have been heartbroken when he heard Luka was already taken. "I don't like him. And even if I did, he's already with Chat Noir so there's no point..." Adrien looked away.

"Exactly my point. If you had told him then maybe you would have been his boyfriend. But unfortunately the cat beat you to it." Adrien frowned. "Sneaky little ally cat.." He mumbled.

Marinette rolled her eyes. "Alright then, is there another guy you like that just happens to be single? Because I can think of one, I just wanna see if you're thinking about him too." Adrien went head down on his desk.

"Doesn't matter. I have no chance with him." His words were muffled but I still understood him. I can't just sit here and pretend I can't hear their entire conversation, o have to get in on this.

Adrien is my best friend and I need to help him with this. Though with me being straight I don't know if I can help him find a boyfriend but I can help Mari, Alya and Chloe with helping finding him a boyfriend.

"Who did you have in mind?" Adrien lifted his head and turned to face Marinette. "He's one of the Superheroes." Oh no. This is going to he awkward.

I really hope it's Viperion and not Carapace, who's me. The thing I'm actually really hoping for is that it's clear Carapace is straight, they know that, right? I like Alya, but now she hates me, my alter-ego that is.

"No way. I already liked him once and he drop kicked my heart and I'm not letting that happen again." Ah, it must be Viperion then.

"You have a crush on Viperion?" Marinette whisper yelled. "Had. Used to. Not anymore." Adrien corrected her. "He's available, I'm sure he likes you. Who wouldn't?" Adrien didn't look amused. "Luka? He chose an idiot cat boy over me." Maybe I shouldn't tell Chat Noir that Adrien Agreste hates his guts for stealing the love of his life. He shall never know.