Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)

Alright then. I'm here, standing with my mouth dropped open and if it was actually possible it would he on the ground.

Luka is doing the same. Ladybug just said... Nevermind. It's way too awkward. "Uh... Do you want me to take you home?" I asked nervously. He walked closer to me.

"Yeah, I'd like that." He said. He continued to stand there in front of me. Does he want me to pick him up..? I moved my hands up to see what he would do with them.

He took my right hand and placed it on his waist. My left hand was moved to his shoulder. He got even closer until he lifted himself up and was in my arms.

"We can go now." He smiled. I nodded shyly and jumped off the building to another one.

As I was carrying Luka home, I thought about how we fixed our relationship after that huge breakdown we had.

I had almost forgotten about the thing with Viperion. I want to set things right. Just not now, I have Luka in my life and that's all that matters. Even though Luka had forgiven me for what happened, I don't know if I can forgive Viperion...

It all depends if he even remembers. If he doesn't then I'm not going to worry about it. But if he does remember and comes to see me... I don't know what I'll do. I could ignore him, but I need to fix it, I have to act normal because there might be an Akuma attack and I can't make it seem like I hate him.

"Kitty, are you okay?" I love when he calls me that. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the first time he's called me that. If there were other times I don't remember.

"Don't worry, I'm alright." I reassured him. I don't want him to worry about me.

I got him home. He sat down on his bed. I have to make it right between me and Viperion. "Are you going to leave?" Luka questioned. I turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"There's something I have to take care of but I promise I'll come back later. If I don't then it's probably because Hawk Moth has taken another victim. Even if that happens, I'll still come, even if it's midnight." He nodded.

I gave him another kiss, on the lips this time then made my way out the window. It was Viperion's turn to Patrol tonight so I'll purposely go out as Adrien and hopefully I get his attention.

*_*-~

Right. It's time. "Wish me luck Plagg." My Kwami flew up to my face. "What if something happens? Wouldn't that count as I don't know... Cheating..?" I never thought about that.

I won't let that happen then. Nothing is going to happen. "I won't let it." I said and began to leave my room. Plagg went into my bag.

Hopefully my Father is sleeping so I'll be able to leave unnoticed. I've never snuck out the front door before. Maybe I should have gone through my window like I always do. But I couldn't risk bumping into Viperion as Chat. It as to be me as myself.

I know where he might be, that's where he always starts Patrol. I know it'll be mean to do it, but I'm going to make him feel bad for what he said. I may not be good at lying, but I am good at acting.

I was getting closer to my destination. I saw him, I looked down right before he saw me. I pretended I didn't see him and continued my way through the streets.

I know for sure he's going to approach me. All I need to do it make it right, so I don't hate him. "Adrien?" There he is.

I turned around. "Oh.. It's you.." I mumbled. I began to leave. "Adrien wait! I really need to talk to you.." I smirked and turned around to face him again.

"About what? If I let you talk to me, it will turn into a whole conversation and that might turn into something else and I want to avoid another... Mistake, from happening, if you know what I mean." His face was filled with sadness and shame.