Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)

I arrived at the Hotel to take Adrien to School. Thirty kisses down, seventy to go. And once all one hundred are used he can finally walk himself places.

When I got inside I took the elevator to Adrien's floor. I found his room and knocked on it. When he didn't answer I assumed he was still sleeping.

"Adrien?" I opened the door and went inside. I didn't hear him snoring. In a panic I rushed over to his bed and yanked the blankets off.

Only to find him not there.

I ran out of the room and hurried next door to Chloe's room. I loudly banged on the door. It opened slowly. "Luka..?" Chloe was sleepy and in her pijamas.

"Adrien's gone!" That woke her up. "What?!" She shut the door and opened it again seconds later already dressed.

"He came home last night I don't understand!" She panicked as we checked Adrien's room once more from top to bottom.

"He was here last night! We said goodnight to eachother how could he not be here! What if something bad happened to him?! What if-" She cut herself off and her face paled.

"His Father."

My face got drained of its color too.

*_*-~

Chloe and I had no time, we needed to get to School and inform our friends about what happened to Adrien.

We were in luck because they were all together at the entrance. "Guys!" Chloe called out. She was running and out of breath by the time she reached them.

So I had to talk for her since I was not out of breath. "Chloe? What's wrong?" Marinette asked. She was breathing heavily and then looked at me as to ask me to tell them.

"It's Adrien..." I started, "I went to pick him up this morning and he was gone!" My vision became blurry. I was tearing up.

"He's gone?!" Juleka, Marinette, Alya and Nino all said in unison. Chloe and I nodded together. Then we shared a look, our suspicion about Mr. Agreste.

"We came to a conclusion that Adrien's Father might be involved..." Chloe was rested enough that she could say it.

I could see the concern in Juleka's eyes. She was worried. Not just about Adrien, but me too. I was worried about Adrien. Probably the most worried about him. Next to Marinette, Juleka, and Chloe... And Nino... And Alya.

Okay we were all worried. But I was just the tiniest bit more worried. Since the missing person just so happens to be my boyfriend.

"Should we inform the Police?" Nino asked. Alya shook her head. "If Mr. Agreste is really behind this, then he'll find a way to blackmail his way out of any sort search party. As far as the public knows, Adrien Agreste is safely at home and is attending School." She explained.

Sadly yet surely, we agreed on that conclusion. But we also came to another conclusion;

"Looks like we're going to have to find Adrien ourselves." Marinette said.

*_*-~

I took Chloe and Juleka aside, "We would cover more ground if we were, you know," I tried hinting to them that we needed to be out Superhero selves in order to find Adrien quicker.

"But how do we explain to Ladybug, Rena Rouge, Carapace and Chat Noir what we're doing? And tell them that Adrien is missing, plus how we found out." I didn't want to argue with Juleka's truthful words.

"Just tell them that we informed ourselves without accidentally revealing our identities to them." I suggested. "That'll never work." Juleka said. I sighed.