Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)

I'm so doomed. First of all, I get jealous of myself. Because I literally called myself a self centered idiot. That was nice of me to say about myself.

Second, I hate Modeling. It's like the worst thing I could ever do. I only do it because my Father makes me.

Third, I kissed Luka. Or he kissed me, but that doesn't matter because I was Chat Noir when he did it! I asked, so it's mostly my fault.

My life is totally over... I don't know what to do. I obviously don't want to ruin things between Luka and I so I have no other choice but to tell him we're better off as friends.

Sure it will be awkward to tell him that after we kissed but oh well. Life isn't fair. "What's with you humans and love?" Plagg complains.

"So apparently you're in love with both Luka and Viperion." He states. "All I need is my camembert." He said, eating a piece whole. "Say Luka is camembert and Viperion is roquefort. They're both creamy and delicious, but you can only enjoy one." His advice to me is always about cheese.

"Luka is smart, calm and cool. He's really good at guitar, he gives out great advice. Much better than yours might I add, and he's funny. I don't exactly see him as stinky camembert." I tell him.

"Camembert isn't just stinky my friend, it's also delicious. You just have to try it." I rolled my eyes. "And then there's Viperion... I don't even know how to describe him except with the words 'hot' and 'sexy' and it's not fair." I fall face first on my bed.

"That's what makes him roquefort. Much too different from camembert."

I groan. "Unless it turns out they're both camembert..." I look up from my pillow. I didn't quite understand what he meant and wasn't sure if what I heard was what he said.

"What did you say?" I asked. "Nothing." He responded quickly and dived into his cheese cabinet. I put my face back into my pillow.

That's when my phone rang. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Adrien. It's Juleka." I was confused. "How'd you get my number?"

"Marinette gave it to me." I sighed. Of course she did.

"Anyways, you should come over. Like right now." I frowned.

"Why?"

"Because my brother won't stop talking about it to himself and it's seriously getting sad." She huffed. I began to sweat.

He might be talking about what happened, I really wish he isn't.

"What's he talking about..?" I squeaked.

"Chat Noir. He saved Luka yesterday and now he won't shut up about how he kissed him. Do you understand? My brother kissed his Ex-boyfriend and now he won't shut up about it. Please, you need to get over here so he'll talk about something else for once."

That's what I was afraid of. "Okay, I'll be right over.." I heard her sigh. "Thanks Adrien, see you soon." She hung up.

This won't end well.

*_*-~

"How did you end up... Uh, you know..?" I was sat at the end of Luka's bed. I was honestly surprised when my Father let me go out in the first place.

"It did start with an argument, we argued for like an hour, I thought he was jealous of you. Because he called you a self centered idiot." Yeah. I know all about that.

I was the one you were arguing with and I called myself a self centered idiot. "Was he jealous of me?" Am I jealous of myself? Not really, I have no reason to be, but being Chat Noir and having him as my alter-ego gives me a reason to be jealous of myself.