- 1 2 -

- I S A B E L L E - E D W A R D -

- O N E - W E E K - L A T E R -

As I lay on my bed and stared at my ceiling, I thought of all that went down at the club again.

I thought about it everyday for the past seven days. The way Adam looked at me, the way he touched me and held my waist, and how he whispered in my ear with that husky voice.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." I remembered his words and repeated them in my head.

I hadn't felt good in a while now, and that day made me feel amazing. I closed my eyes again and laid on my side, still with his face on my mind and the way his eyes followed my every move.

I didn't know when I fell asleep because the next morning I woke up all hot and bothered, with a startle.

"You okay B?" I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Tristan entering my room.

"You look like you've seen a ghost. Your'e sweating all over." He said worriedly, but I gave him a reassuring smile and he smiled back.

"I'm fine, just a weird dream, that's all." I assured him while he scanned my face sceptically.

"Weird dream? As in, you dreamed of some handsome man, didn't you?' He asked, smirking and I looked at him, confused.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked him rather quickly to which he laughed.

"I was just joking B, calm down!" He laughed again, making me roll my eyes at him in annoyance.

"Oh and before I forget, we're leaving in less than half an hour, Lance and Arthur have already left. They're with Thorne to work on the project, and they're just waiting for us now. You were asleep so they left first. Hurry up, we'll eat something on the way." He said to which I grumbled an 'okay' and watched his retreating figure as he left my room.

I thought about my dream... Adam and me, his lips on mine as he pulled me closer to him, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck, then looking into my eyes with such admiration, until I woke up with a jolt.

Stupid, stupid, brain.

I hurried out of bed and quickly took a shower and nearly ran to the closet, pulling out my new grey skirt and blazer from the rack along with a black top and slipping it on with my heeled black boots.

Brushing my hair in the mirror I quickly put on lipgloss and eyeliner along with my glasses and walked out of my room in a hurry

"Where do you think you're going?" Olivia blocked my way out of the house, looking at me as if I was going to commit a crime.

"I'm running late, Olivia, get out of my way." I said through clenched teeth, not wanting to deal with the wicked witch of the west on an empty stomach.