- 4 4 -

"You sure you're okay?" Taylor asked me for the tenth time now while searching my closet as I thought about yesterday.

"Yeah I really am. I feel a lot lighter now that I've told him." I sighed and looked at Taylor. "You find anything yet?"

"Still looking. And you said he called you Rose?" She looked at me this time and I nodded my head.

"Yeah. I don't understand why though." I answered.

"I remember your mom used to call you that. How do you feel about it?" She asked me, looking concerned.

"I don't know. Part of me feels nice to hear it again and part of me wants to shove all the feelings away." I answer her and she continues digging in my closet.

"For what it's worth, I think he's serious about you." She said and I looked at her.

"How so?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"Well, I've seen the way you both look at each other and the sexual tension is just so thick you can practically cut it with a knife if you wanted." She said, making my eyes widen.

"Really?" I asked her dumbfounded.

"Yup. And also because I haven't heard about any scandal surrounding him since you met him." She answered looking at me.

"Wait, REALLY?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah I mean, I was also shocked because he's the definition of a playboy, and literally sleeps with everybody, everyday." She said deep in thought and for some reason I felt a pang in my chest when I heard he slept with someone every other day.

Am I jealous? 

Nah. I'm not... right?

"B? Are you listening?" I snapped out of my daze and looked at Taylor with a cute outfit in her hand.

"Yeah, is that the one?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I know you weren't listening to me, but yeah, this is the one, perfect for a day at the fair and an art gallery. Didn't you design this?"

"Yeah I did." I nodded and got up from the couch and took the hanger from Taylor's hand, heading to change. I came out and twirled for Taylor.

"This okay?" I asked looking at myself in the full length mirror.

"Perfect. His jaw is gonna drop." She chuckled while I put on eyeliner and a little gloss. Picking up my bag and phone I checked the time.

"It's 5 pm. He must be here." I said and hugged Taylor good bye, heading down stairs, meeting Mr. Baker on the way.

"Is he here?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes, he's waiting down." He said so I smiled at him thankfully.

"Okay, thank you." I walked further down and heard voices coming from the living room. I walked there to see Adam talking to my dad and Lance. 

I walked towards them and hugged Lance from behind. He looked at me and smiled. I then looked at Adam who was dressed not casually.  But he looked hot. Like the sun hot