- 8 3 -

"You saw the news?" Aaron asked as soon as I had opened the door.

I nodded, wiping the last remaining tears from my cheeks when he sighed, pulling me into his arms.

"You're famous." He mumbles and I nod.

"I am. Sorry for not telling you." I sniffle when he closes the door behind us and moves us to the living room.

"It's okay Isa, I understand. You just wanted to keep that part of your life private." He said with a small smile.

"I just-... I'm not proud of that part of my life. I wanted out, and that's exactly why I came here. Except I thinks it's time to go back." I said and Aaron nodded.

"Yeah, it really is." He said softly, wiping my tears away.

"Do you think he saw it? The news?" I asked looking back at the television which was showing pictures of me and Adam holding hands, smiling and kissing.

I averted my gaze, not being able to look at it for much longer when Aaron shrugged.

"He might have, obviously. I mean, it concerns him as much as it concerns you so, I guess so." He said and closed the television, noting what those pictures were doing to me.

"I guess I'll never be able to really escape him, will I?" I asked with a sad smile.

"You loved him. Correction, love him. I guess it takes more than a messy break up and some foul words to truly hate someone you loved so much. Same goes for him." He said gesturing to my phone which was blasting with calls and messages from my family and friends and even... him.

"H-he's actually calling me." I stated in disbelief but then took a deep breath and shook my head, declining his call.

"But I'm not going to give in so easily. He hurt me, and he has to earn my forgiveness." I said firmly when Aaron nodded.

"That's my girl. Stay strong, and don't let anyone take you down, yeah?" He said and I nodded, wiping my tears furiously.

"How about operation move on from our exes?" Aaron smiled slyly and I knew exactly what it meant.

"I couldn't have asked for anything else." I grinned and we both walked into my room and bee lined straight for my closet.

"This?" I asked twirling but he shook his head.

"Nah, go again." He said and I frowned, trying on the tenth pair of outfits Aaron and I had taken out for our day out.

It was something we did whenever we felt down or get reminded of our exes, we dressed up, although casually, but the process was fun.

And then, we went to a random place to have fun. The first time we did this we went to an arcade.

Then to a carnival nearby, once to the movies and today, we were going to some fair that was being held close by.

"This one." Aaron grinned and I nodded as well, setting my clothes aside as we chose something for him as well before starting to get ready and just like always, singing together in the shower.

"I look around and, Sin City's cold and empty..." I sand loudly, holding my shampoo bottle in my hand.

"No one's around to judge me, I can't see clearly when you're gone..." Aaron sang and I giggled.

"I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights, no, I can't sleep until I feel your touch... I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night, oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust..." We sang together, laughing at the end as we got of our showers.