- 5 8 -

Hot breath fanned my neck and I felt someone kiss the back of my head as everyone's eyes looked between me and the man behind me.

An arm snaked around my waist and pulled me flush against him. I turned around to look into the eyes of a very furious Adam.

Just great.

"Adam." I breathed out, my heart rate increasing suddenly.

Is it just me or did it get really hot in here?

"Isabelle. Having fun now are you?" He cocked his head to the side and looked at me intently and then at the group of people behind me.

"I-I was just looking around." I said and he looked at me again, his jaw clenched tightly.

"You could have asked me." He gritted out and I sighed.

"I thought you might be busy so..." I trailed off and Adam shook his head.

"I'll always have time for you. Remember that." He said firmly and I nodded as he kissed my cheek.

"Okay." I whispered.

"Good." He whispered and smirked, leaning down and kissing me. In front of everyone.

Every single person saw and if they were shocked before, they definitely died of a heart attack now.

What on earth is he trying to do?

He pulled away with a smirk, one hand in his pocket and one around my waist as he kissed my forehead and turned me around and intertwined our fingers.

I faced the group in front of me who had their mouths agape while Adam glared at a very confused Liam.

"Thank you for your company, I had a lot of fun. Bye Liam." I told them and they nodded dumbly, looking between us both and I smiled sheepishly and looked at Adam.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Home. Come on." He tugged at my hand and I waved at the group once more before being dragged away by Adam.

As soon as we exited the cafeteria, everyone started speaking abruptly and I had no doubt, about Adam and I.

I inwardly groaned and followed Adam to his car, sitting down quietly. We didn't speak during the ride back and I knew he was mad the was his fists clenched and unclenched and how dark his eyes looked.

I'm in deep trouble, aren't I?

When we finally reached the penthouse, Adam got out of the car first and I followed after him quickly. The elevator ride up to his penthouse was tense and suffocating and a few minutes felt like hours.

When will this torture end?

As soon as I heard the ding of the elevator I sighed in relief and was the first one to walk out. Two steps in and I was pulled back and pinned to the wall, caged between a very angry Adam and the cold wall.

Things just got interesting.

"What were you doing with that guy?" He asked me slowly and I shook my head.

"N-nothing, I met him today." I said and he chuckled. But nothing about his chuckle felt happy. It was edgy and dark, with the promise of danger.

Is he...?

"You. Are. Mine. Get that?" He said and crashed his lips onto mine, kissing me roughly. He bit my lip and slid his tongue in and kissed me possessively. 

His kiss was rough, demanding and I was out of breath before I knew it. He pulled away only to attack my neck and started sucking my sweet spot, making me moan lightly.