- 6 0 -

I turned around and gave him my most dazzling smile.

I hope my smile works.

"Mr. Thorne." I said while he glared at me, but his face did soften for a moment.

It worked!

"Darling." He said and my smile dropped making him smirk.

Idiot.

"You thought I'd let you go so easily sweetheart? You're mistaken. We go home together, so you can't escape me." He said smugly and people who heard him gasped. That would be everyone.

He did this on purpose.

Asshole.

I sighed and looked him square in the eye.

"Okay fine, I'm sorry. But what do you want now?" I said and he sat down beside me.

"Lunch." He said and gestured to his assistant who hurried and grabbed a plate and brought him some snacks.

Seriously?

"Eat." He gestured to his plate and I picked up a sandwich and took a bite, flavor bursting in my mouth.

"Mmm. This is really good." I said and Adam smiled at me softly.

"Want some?" I held out the sandwich to him and he leaned forward and took a bite from my hand.

"Good." He said after a while and I beamed at him, feeding him the rest of the sandwich while everyone watched us dumbstruck.

I looked at the people with me and realized we weren't alone.

Oops.

"Oh uh.. Adam, these are the people I was with yesterday as well. That's Emma, Ayla, Jose, Dave and finally Liam." I introduced each one of them and Adam gave them a nod.

"And you guys already know Adam, he's my..." I looked at Adam who raised an eyebrow while smirking and pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple.

"Boyfriend, my love." He said and I gave him a shy smile and then at my new friends.

My love?

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p' and eating some fries out of Adam's plate and giving him one or two every now and then.

"Did Lance and the others leave?" Adam asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah they had a meeting. Speaking of, I have the interview today so my driver will drop me there and hopefully I'll see you at home, yeah?" I asked him but he shook his head.

"I'm taking you, we'll go home together." He said and I nodded slowly.

"Okay. What about work?" I asked him.

"It's taken care of, don't worry love." He assured me and I smiled at him, taking a sip of the apple juice.

"Why are you guys frozen?" I asked them and they shook their heads and continued eating their lunch with their heads low.

Weird. Did I do something?

"You have an interview?" Emma asked me carefully while eyeing Adam who was now typing on his phone while I fed him lunch.

"Yeah, it's mostly about my boutique and work." I said and turned to Adam.

"Speaking of, did you read the questions? I sent them to you last night." I asked him and he looked up at me and nodded.

"I did. They're okay. But I don't trust them, so don't answer anything you don't feel comfortable about. I'll be with you anyway." He said and I nodded.