- 5 3 -

I took a shower quickly and had to tie a towel around me since I couldn't find my robe. I walked over to my closet and gasped when I saw Adam putting on his tie. 

He turned around and looked at me carefully, his eyes roaming my body that made me aware of everything he was doing, until he glanced at me and gave me a wink, before fixing his tie again.

"You look good." I told him as I walked past him to get my clothes.

"They're not mine." He answered.

"Still. You look good." I said, taking out my outfit for the day, and turned to Adam.

"I need to change here." He turned to me and raised his eyebrows.

"Can I stay?" He asked me so innocently and I scoffed.

"Get out." I told him and smirked and chuckled, taking his coat and went outside. I locked the door just in case.

You never know with these boys.

Quickly slipping on my clothes, I went out and dried my hair and put on some gloss, while Adam ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to fix the mess. 

I looked him over in his navy blue suit, that fit him quite well

So this is what it'll be like to live with him. 

I didn't find the idea appalling, rather... appealing.

"You have your opening today, right?" He turned to me and I nodded. "What time?" 

"In a few hours." I answered, putting on my heels.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked me, following me around wherever I went.

I picked up my bag and phone. "Yeah. To the boutique." He nodded.

"Can I come?" I turned to him this time and thought for a while.

"I'll think about it." I told him with a sly smile and he frowned.

"What's there to think about?" He followed me out and down the stairs.

"Depends on my mood sweetheart." I told him and entered the dining room, as all eyes turned to me.

"Ah! Finally, you're here." My dad said and I walked over to him, placing a kiss on his cheek and sitting down at my usual place, while Adam stood in the doorway awkwardly.

"Adam, you can sit next to Belle." My dad said and Adam walked over to me and sat down, giving me a meaningful look.

"Did you sleep well dear?" My dad asked me and I nodded.

"Yes, I did." I stole a glance at Adam who smirked and drank his juice quietly.

"Wait, you stayed here?" A high pitched voice made me flinch and I looked in front of me to see Tristan.