- 3 4 -

- I S A B E L L E - E D W A R D -

"Isabelle." I heard someone whisper but ignored it, snuggling closer into my pillow.

"Isabeeeelleeee..." Someone whispered in sing song voice.

"You think she's okay?" Another voice said and I pulled the covers over my face trying to drown out their voices which moved closer to me by every passing second.

"Should we just pull it off from her? Another voice said.

"No, you know she gets cranky when we do that."

A voice of reason and good judgement.

"Isabelleeee?" Someone whispered from so close that I groaned and took off the duvet from my head in a flash.

"WHAT?" I snapped and looked at the three bewildered faces suddenly step back in defense.

"You okay?" Tristan asked me, examining my face and turning it around to get a better look.

"How... What... UGH STOP!" I flung his hands away and glared at my three annoying brothers for waking me up so early. At least I thought it was early. Right?

"Can't a lady sleep peacefully?" I glared at them again, throwing daggers but they snickered.

"A lady isn't supposed to be in bed all day." Arthur exclaimed in a high pitched voice, making Tristan and Lance burst into a fit of laughter.

"Stop this instant or I will go back to sleep!" I threatened them and they stopped laughing, trying to make serious faces.

"Ugh... I just can't with you three. What is it now?" I asked them rubbing my face.

"We have work, in case you forgot, my lady." Tristan said and snickered, making the other two chuckle and then shut up when I glared daggers at them.

"What? It's not a holiday?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"No love, it's Tuesday, the weekend was over a day ago." Lance shrugged at me while I rolled my eyes and got out of bed until I heard them all scream like girls.

"What now?!" I turned to face them as they attempted at hiding their faces.

"A lady is expected to be decent." Arthur said chuckling while covering his eyes and I looked down at my silky purple shorts and then back up at them.

"You're so immature, all of you!" I pointed my finger at each one of them and stomped to the bathroom to wash my face, then to the closet. 

The boys were still waiting for me, but had now made themselves comfortable on the couch with their phones in their hands. I opened my mouth to say something but Lance beat me to it.

"We're going to Thorne's office today so be presentable. It's expected of a lady." He smirked, not looking at me and I rolled my eyes before heading back to the closet and finding something 'presentable'.

" He smirked, not looking at me and I rolled my eyes before heading back to the closet and finding something 'presentable'