- 7 3 -

Walking into my boutique, I was met with gasps and wide eyes when my staff looked at the man beside me, his arm around my waist.

"This way." I took Dylan's hand and led him towards my office while he looked around.

"Damn, you've got a nice place here." He said and I smiled as my P.A approached me with a smile.

"Thanks. This is Abigail, my personal assistant. Abigail, this is-"

"Dylan White." She breathed out with wide eyes when Dylan threw her his famous fuck-boy smirk and I rolled my eyes.

Same old.

"Yes, he's him. He's here to visit today." I said and she nodded, snapping out of her trance and looking at me.

"Oh, alright. Are you two...?" She trailed off as both our eyes widened and we both shook our heads with a chuckle.

"He's my best friend's older brother. And kind of my best friend too." I said smiling when Dylan nodded.

He'd be six feet under if he made a move on me.

Adam would probably make sure of that.

"Alright. Would you like anything?" She said but I shook my head.

"No thank you, just let me know when our guests arrive." I told her and she nodded before giving Dylan one last glance before walking away with a sigh.

"Get's 'em every single time." He said smirking when I rolled my eyes and went inside my office.

"You want to stay here or look around?" I put my bag down on the table when he shrugged.

"Show me around your place. I want to see how famous you've gotten." He said and I chuckled before leading him down and showing him around while the staff stared at him shamelessly, even the men.

Couldn't blame them though, he was a famous player. Both literally and figuratively. He was a famous hockey player and had made quite a name for himself.

"So? How'd you like this place so far?" I asked after showing him everything.

"Everything's amazing Bells, I'm proud of you." He crushed me in one of his big brotherly hugs while I chuckled.

"Aw, looks like Dylan's going soft." I cooed when he scowled but smiled nonetheless, flicking my nose.

"Don't get used to it." He said and I grinned before Abigail came to me.

"They're here Ms. Edward." She said and I nodded, turning to Dylan.

"I've got some people to take care of, will you be fine on your own for an hour or so? We'll go to Adam's office then." I told him and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm cool. Go ahead and do your magic and if you need any help or my charm, just holler for help." He said winking before heading up to my office while I met with the important guests, spending a good hour or two with them.

When they finally left, I breathed a sigh of relief and so did everyone else.

"That went well, don't you think?" Abigail said excited and I nodded.

"Seems like it. Hopefully they'll give us a good review." I said biting my lip.

"They will, this place is absolutely amazing." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks Abigail." I said gratefully and looked at my watch, standing up straighter.

"Well, I've got to be at the office now. You'll take care of the place, yes?" I asked and she nodded.