- 1 3 -

"Hello my dear sister." She grinned at me and then looked at Adam and batted her eyelashes.

Pathetic, I tell you.

"Mr. Thorne! You're even more handsome in person!" She fake-smiled at him and batted her eyelashes, flipping her hair.

She wore a very short dress, emphasis on very, and I was embarrassed just by looking at her throwing herself at him. But then who was I kidding, this was Olivia for crying out loud.

"She's your sister?" Adam asked me, confused.

"Tristan's. Not mine." I answered with a shrug, looking her straight in the eyes, making her squirm.

I'm glad I didn't have my glasses on.

"Oh come on Belle, Tristan's your brother isn't he?" she asked, although rather nervously.

"Yes. Yes he is, but not you, so get out." I hissed at her but she just frowned. Then she looked back at Adam and smiled playfully.

"I'm so sorry for my dear sister's behaviour Mr. Thorne, she's not usually like this." She said innocently and I scoffed, earning both their gazes.

"I'm sorry Ms. Edward, but we're needed in the project room, so we'll be leaving." Adam said without any emotion and she just looked at him surprised.

"Already? But I thought we could talk. I'm your biggest fan by the way." She squealed but then stopped short when she saw my hand in Adam's, and scowled.

"Belle! What are you doing? Have you no shame? Leave his hand immediately!" She hissed and I chuckled.

"Why should I?" I grinned at her and saw Adam's smirk from the corner of my eye as he tugged at my hand.

"Shall we?" He asked, still grinning.

"We shall." I answered him, smiling, and he led me to the project room with his hand in mine, leaving a fuming and furious Olivia behind, yet again.

I could hear the stomping of heels behind so I knew she was following us, and I glanced at Adam looking forward and then at our linked hands and could feel goosebumps on my skin.

He held the door open for me and I walked in, letting go of his hand and walking over to my brother with him right behind me.

"Are you done with designing Belle? We need to take a look." Lance asked me smiling but then his smile disappeared when he looked behind me at Adam, then at the door which opened suddenly and a fuming Olivia walked in.

She stomped over to me and before she could reach or touch me, Lance came in front of me and glared at Olivia who stopped in her tracks.

"Don't you dare touch her, or I'll make you regret it for the rest of your very short life. I'm warning you for the last time." He threatened her and she backed away, while Adam watched us with a rather surprised expression.

"Tristan. Take her away before I do something I won't regret." Lance said through clenched teeth and Tristan quickly came out front, taking Olivia's arm.

"I told you clearly not to come here." He hissed at her and she scoffed, and the next moment she was dragged outside by Tristan.

"I apologise, Mr. Thorne for the inconvenience. It won't happen again, I'll see to it myself." Lance told him and Adam nodded, although it sounded more like a threat than an excuse.

"You okay love? Did she touch you?" Lance turned to me worried.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I reassured him.