- 7 4 -

- I S A B E L L E - E D W A R D -

When we finally reached home in the evening after a long day, I quickly hurried to the bathroom to take a quick shower to get ready for the night while Adam went to his study to get some work done.

After showering, I wore my bath gown when Aveline and Taylor showed up not long after.

"I still need to choose a dress." I told both of them while they were talking excitedly with each other. 

They had instantly clicked together and I was glad they were enjoying each other's company while I was practically drowning in nerves.

"Where's Adam?" Aveline asked me as I gulped down a glass of water and gestured to upstairs.

"In his office, he's been in there ever since we came back from work." I said and Aveline chuckled.

"Yup, sounds like him. Dude never takes off a day from work." She scrunched her face up while I chuckled at her with Taylor.

"Alright, let's choose a good dress for you." Taylor clasped her hands together and I nodded, leading them both upstairs and into Adam and I's room. 

Aveline stopped short in the doorway, her eyebrows furrowing as she looked around.

"You're staying in Adam's room? And sleeping in his bed?" She asked baffled and I nodded hesitantly.

"Yes...?" I trailed off confused, watching both girls before they both squealed.

"My brother must be so in love with you. He never lets anyone near him or into his personal space, not even me or Aidan were allowed in his room." She looked around the room in awe as I lead them to the closet.

"Whoa, this man has a lot of ties. Is he Christian Grey or something?" Taylor asked looking at me while Aveline gagged, my face turning red.

"No!" I gasped when she picked up one of my red lace lingerie from his tie drawer, and I watched the flimsy piece of clothing dangling from her pointer finger, my eyes wide in horror.

"Looks like you've been having some fun." Taylor teased and I quickly snatched the lingerie from her and stuffed it into my drawer while Aveline cackled.

I remember Adam pulling out the lace set this morning and telling me it would look hot on me, and then proceeded to go on and on about how he would love to fuck me senseless in it.

Ah, fond memories.

I blushed harder at the memory and led them to the section with my dresses, ignoring their teasing glances that made me even more nervous for some reason.

"So, what am I supposed to wear? Something revealing? But how revealing?" I asked the two girls who seemed to be deep in thought as they searched my clothes, flinging out dresses at me they thought might look good.

Thankfully, I caught them all since they weren't exactly cheap and then they sorted those dresses out, further eliminating and selecting.

"This one?" Aveline held a blue one up from Taylor who shook her head.

"Not sexy enough." Taylor said.

"Yeah, you're right." She replied and threw it away but thankfully I caught it before it could land on the floor and carefully hung it back in the rack.

Jeez.

They both sifted through my clothes until both of them clutched a red dress at the same time and gave each other a look before grinning at me.