- 5 6 -

"So everything's okay? Good?" Lance asked me suspiciously while I shoved a forkful of pasta in my mouth.

"Swell." I replied, mouth full of food as Lance shook his head.

"Graceful as ever. Keep it up." He joked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What? I'm hungry okay? I haven't had anything sine morning because I was running late." What I really meant to say was that I didn't want to get out of Adam's arms so we both got late.

"Right. Adam was late too you know." He pointed out with a grin and I gave him an 'oh really?" look.

"I know Lancelot, I live with him." I pointed out, focusing very hard on my food.

"You're glowing." He said a few minutes later while sipping his drink with a smirk on his face.

"I am?" I asked him narrowing my eyes and he chuckled.

"Did you and...?" He started and my eyes widened.

"What? No!" I suddenly said and a few people turned to look at us in the restaurant while Lance looked at me with a smug grin on his face.

"Really?" He asked skeptically and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, really. And why are you suddenly so interested in my love life?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"No reason." He said smiling and I huffed.

"And what about you? Find any one yet?" I asked him but he shook his head.

"Nah. I'm not looking for a relationship right now." He said and I nodded, knowing I could never win an argument with him.

"But you really haven't?" He asked me again after a few moments and I huffed.

"No Lance, I haven't slept with Adam. There, are you happy now?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Speak of the devil." He said, looking behind me and sure enough, I saw Adam striding towards us, looking handsome as ever. 

People stopped whatever they were doing and stared at him with their mouths agape. He gave me his famous smirk which would make girls weak in the knees and very, very wet. Not that I was wet. 

Weak in the knees? Definitely.

"Hello love." Adam said, placing a lingering kiss on my lips when he reached our table.

"Hi." I smiled at him like a teenager who met her crush while he sat down beside me and I had to reluctantly tear my gaze away from him and to Lance who looked at us amused.

"Lance." Adam acknowledged him and Lance gave him a nod.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Adam who nodded, eyeing my pasta and I fed him a few spoons.

"Is it good?" I asked him and he gave me smile.

"Very." He said and I heard Lance cleared his throat.

"If I can have your attention, I'd like to talk about something important." Lance said looking pointedly at me and I sat straighter.

"What is it?" I asked him and he sighed, looking between the both of us.

"You'll have to stay at his place for a bit longer. I would've sent you to my penthouse but I haven't been there in a long time and I don't know if I even still own it. And your other apartment is empty." He said and I nodded slowly but then frowned.

"Is there a problem at home?" I asked him and he nodded.

"They refuse to leave." He said and I scoffed.