- 5 0 -

- A D A M - T H O R N E -

Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous. 

I can't describe her enough. She looks so amazing tonight. 

"Would you like to see my house?" I ask her as we move away from the party.

"Yeah. I'd like that." She gave me a small smile, and I took her hand, leading her out of the fancy ballroom. 

I gave some guards a nod who nodded in understanding, opening the doors for us as we walked out. A few photographers followed us but they were intercepted by the guards.

I lead her up the stairs, showing her my house, leaving my room for last. She followed me around, listening to everything I had to say with rapt attention.

"So you're saying that you tried to kidnap a kitten?" She asked me, disbelief visible on her face and her eyes wide. I chuckled at her.

"Yeah. It was cute, and I was 7. You can't blame me." I told her and she shook her head.

"That doesn't justify what you did. You're a potential kidnapper. Lord knows what you might do to me." She spoke as she sat on the edge of my bed and I smirked.

"What would you like for me to do to you?" I bent down to her eye level, putting my hands on my knees as I looked at her think.

She shrugged her shoulders, and I pushed her back with my right hand. It was a little rough, I have to admit, the way she yelped as she fell back and rested her weight on her elbows. I slowly stood up straight, looking at her lying on my bed.

What a sight.

Loosening my tie, I went forward, hovering over her as her breathing hitched slightly and I smirked.

"What would you like for me to do to you?" I repeated slowly to her and saw her eyes darken ever so slightly.

"Kiss me." Was all she said and all she had to say, because the next moment my lips were on hers as my hands roamed her body and hers roamed mine. 

Her touch did wonders to me, heat rushing down my body as she ignited a fire inside of me.

"Adam..." She moaned lightly when I kissed her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses before moving to her jaw, then back to her lips. I kissed her roughly, tilting my head to kiss her deeper.

Fuck she s addicting.

She gasped when I bit her lip but then moaned when I ran my tongue over it. I pulled away, needing the air and rested my forehead against hers.

 As I was about to say something, there was a knock on my door and I grunted.

"Who is it?" I groaned in frustration. I swear if it isn't anything good I'm going to kill the person on the other side. 

Rose giggled and I glanced at her, burying my face in the crook of her neck and inhaling deeply.

She smells so good.

When no one answered, a frantic knock was heard again and I growled.

"How the fuck do they know where we are? I made sure no one followed." I said through clenched teeth and Rose sighed.

"Come on Adam. Duty calls." She pushed me off of her and walked to the door, opening it as I huffed like a spoiled child.

"Oh. Ms. Edward, I didn't expect to see you here." Lucas chirped and I walked beside her. The way his face paled told me my expression was enough for him.