- 2 1 -

I hadn't seen or talked to Belle for a few days now, and it bothered me strangely. I was still working on my laptop when my phone chimed with a notification, from Ms. Blue Eyes.

I chuckled to myself for the name I chose for her and opened my phone rather impatiently.

"Your outfits are ready and I've sent them with my driver to your house. Kindly tell someone to receive them. Thanks."

I smiled to myself and texted her back.

"Thank you, it means a lot." 

Turning off my phone I called in Lucas.

"Mr. Thorne, you called?" He asked when I nodded, looking out the window at the New York skyline as the sun set.

"Yes, please call Ave and Aidan and tell them their outfits will be at home in a while." 

"Yes Sir." And he left, leaving me alone with my thoughts. 

I couldn't think of anything but her. Her blue eyes, her smile... everything. I groaned in frustration when I realized I couldn't work any longer, so I looked at my watch and left the office with a clouded mind.

"Lucas, I'm going home, clear my schedule." I told him as I walked past.

"Will do." He said and I left.

I decided to go to my dad's house, where everyone else was. On reaching there, I saw everyone talking excitedly in the living room.

"What's going on?" I asked as I took off my coat and sat on one of the couches.

"Adam, look at these clothes, they're absolutely amazing!" Aveline squealed, holding hers to herself and spinning around, making us chuckle at her.

"This girl, what's her name again?" My dad asked, looking at me.

"Isabelle." I answered.

"Yes, Isabelle. She's a designer yes? She's done a wonderful job with these." He looked at his tux, smiling widely.

"Yes, she's quite talented. Has her own boutique too. I saw her designs at work on the new project we're working with her family, and they were brilliant." I told him smiling.

"And this one's yours." Aidan handed me mine and I looked at it. It was perfect, the color of my eyes, deep blue, almost black, with a black pocket square. 

"Perfect." I voiced out my thoughts.

The next day, getting ready, I noticed how the suit fit me so perfectly and was extremely comfortable. Putting in the the pocket square, I remembered something she told me.

I match my outfits with the eyes of the person who's going to wear them. It's what sets me apart, I guess.

I  opened one of my drawers and took out a navy blue pocket square, the color of her eyes. It was a risky move, but I was willing to take it. 

Something told me she'd be wearing something blue as well. Setting it in my pocket, I made my way to my car and left for the party, hoping I'd see her again.

On reaching the party, I saw my dad with Aidan and Aveline and went towards them, photographers chasing me around.

"Don't you look fine." Aveline came to me in a green dress that matched her eyes.

"You look beautiful too, Ave." She looked at me with sparkling eyes and kissed my cheek. Looking at my dad, he smiled at me and gave me a small hug.

"You look rather dashing son." He said to me.