- 2 7 -

- I S A B E L L E - E D W A R D -

It was a Monday, hence the very reason I got out of bed very reluctantly. Freshening up, I made my way to my closet, rummaging for something swoon-worthy for... never mind... moving on.

I got ready and combed my hair and applying a small amount of lip gloss, I left the house putting on my glasses and making my way to the cafe, as promised to Taylor. 

Also because I needed some caffeine in my system to start the day without a grumpy face.

Walking into the cafe, I felt a little out of place.. Partially because I was very dressed, and it didn't help that the barista called my name out loud, letting everyone know who I was.

"Isabelle Edward!" Martha screamed at the top of her lungs and pointing at me, causing people to look my way and gasp.

So much for keeping a low profile.

"Is that her?"

"The famous designer?"

"She was at that big party on Saturday!"

Then I heard Martha's voice again, loud and clear.

"Your boyfriend's waiting for you here!" She said making my eyes widen.

Boyfriend? I don't have one... Do I? 

I turned around to Martha to follow her gaze to.. Holy shit. Him.

Adam Fudging Thorne, smirking at me with his dreamy eyes, and I swear I head the click of a camera, but decided it was best to ignore it.

Wait, did I just say dreamy eyes?

"He's not my boyfriend!" I said a little too quickly, looking at Martha and then at the amused expression on his face.

"Sure he is! Your relationship is all over the place, people talk you know. And I have proof of it too." She gave me a wicked smile, rummaging for her phone.

That can't be good.

I gulped nervously and glanced at Adam who was sipping his coffee peacefully, sitting in Taylor and my spot. 

That's when I noticed Taylor sitting behind him with a shocked and surprised expression in her face.

"Here, look!" Martha announced and everyone turned to stare at the phone in her hand and I pulled my glasses down a bit, squinting to see before my eyes widened like saucers.

Oh shit.

And there it was folks, the whole internet filled with pictures of me and Adam holding hands, laughing at each other, him whispering in my ear and last but not the least, us kissing. To say I was a nervous wreck right now would be an understatement.