- 7 1 -

- I S A B E L L E -  E D W A R D -

A gasp left my mouth when Adam pressed himself onto me, letting his weight push me further into the mattress as I felt his hard-on poking my inner thigh.

Shouldn't have done that.

But my body was buzzing with excitement and I was practically dripping wet the way his lips were working their way from my own to my neck, leaving their marks as he bruised me.

This man could ruin me and I'd let him do it all over again.

"A-Adam..." I tried to speak but was so nicely cut off when he crashed his lips onto mine again, silencing me completely while I pulled at his hair, eliciting a groan from him that seemed to turn me on even more.

This is seriously not the time.

"Adam, please..." I gasped when he sucked on my sweet spot, and I could feel his smile against my skin.

"Please what, my love?" He asked seductively, his voice making goosebumps rise on my skin as I bit my lip to stop any sounds from escaping.

Just as he pressed himself more into me, the doorbell rang indicating our guests were here and freezing us both in place.

"Fuck." He grunted before leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck while I tried to push him away.

"Adam, let go, they're here." I tried to push him away but he just wouldn't move.

"Adam!" I chastised when he growled in displeasure, the sound sending a shiver up my spine when he glared at me.

"I don't fucking care, sweetheart, because I can't exactly go out with a hard-on to receive them, now can I?" He said through clenched teeth and I gulped at his angry tone.

"Then how are they supposed to come in?" I asked him when he sighed in frustration and got up from on top of me, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Fucking hell." He muttered under his breath before he started looking around for something, probably his phone, but then cursed even more when he realized he didn't have it.

Must he swear so much?

He walked out of the room while I patiently waited for him to come back. I heard his voice from somewhere outside before he came back in a minute later and closed the bedroom door, locking it.

"What happened?" I asked him, moving towards the edge of the bed.

"I told someone to let them in and tell them we're getting ready to meet them and would join them shortly." He said coldly before looking over to me.

"Come on, we need to shower." He pulled at my hand and dragged me with him towards the bathroom, pushing me against the vanity as a yelp left my lips at the sudden movement.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked him wide eyed when he smirked at me mischievously.

"Giving you a taste of what it's like to mess with me, my love." He said menacingly when I gulped and I was suddenly turned around, my back pressing against his front as his hand came up to my throat, holding me firmly.

His other hand went around my waist so I wouldn't move as he brought his lips close to my ear, nibbling on my earlobe before kissing my neck.

"Adam, they must be waiting for us." I said, moaning when he sucked on my skin and I saw his smirk in the mirror as he moved down my neck.

"Like I give a flying fuck." He whispered, his hand tugging at the shirt I was wearing and in one swift movement, it was off as he threw it somewhere behind him so that I was only standing in my undergarments.