- 7 0 -

- A D A M - T H O R N E -

"Rose?" I groaned into the pillow that my face was currently squished against, trying to open my eyes but they just wouldn't fucking open.

"Rose, baby, where are you?" I said again, my voice coming out muffled as a grunt left my lips when I laid on my back, looking at the big, fat pillow in my arms and frowning.

That's not my girl.

I ran my hands over her side, my frown deepening when I felt it empty and squinted my eyes open, looking around me.

Where'd she go?

"Isabelle?" I called out, panic rising in me as I ran a hand over my face and sat up in bed, throwing the covers off of my body and realizing I was only in my boxers.

When did I change?

Running my hands through my hair, I yawned, stretching my arms out as I got off from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

I splashed water on my face and freshened up, pulling on my sweatpants and looked around the room once again.

Walking down the stairs, I was hit with a delicious aroma and made my way towards the kitchen, my steps halting when I saw the beauty standing there, half naked and only in my t-shirt as she stirred something on the stove.

She was humming a song to herself, her sweet voice ringing in my ears that I remembered dozing off to, while she swayed her hips and peered into another pan.

Fuck, that's hot.

The sight warmed my heart and a smile came to my face just looking at her like that and for some reason, I found myself craving the sight for the rest of my life, wanting to watch her singing and dancing, standing in our kitchen, every single day.

Then she would call out to me when dinner was ready and I would kiss her soft and plump lips, only to get interrupted by giggling sounds of our children when they'd catch us kissing each other.

What I wouldn't do to have that.

I slowly walked behind her and snaked my arms around her waist, hearing her adorable yelp as she abruptly turned around with a spoon in her hand, her eyes wide as she watched me.

"Adam! You scared me!" She put a hand on her heart to calm herself down when I chuckled at her reaction, but she only slapped my chest playfully.

Adorable, I tell you.

"Not funny, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" She chastised, turning around once again so that her back was against my front.

Her sweet ass pressed against me innocently, causing not-so innocent thoughts to run around my head.

Shit.

"Sorry sweetheart, you just looked so sexy standing in my shirt and moving your body like that, I couldn't resist myself." I said and started kissing her neck, sucking on a spot and leaving a hickey there.

She'll probably kill me later but who cares as long as everyone knows she's mine.

She hummed in response, biting her lip hard and boy did I want to do that for her instead. I sucked harder on her sweet spot and heard the slight moan that left her luscious lips, smirking against her neck.

"Gotcha." I whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe and hearing her gasp lightly.

"Adam! I'll burn the kitchen down if you do that!" She tried to push me away but I tightened my hold on her, placing my chin on her shoulder.