- 4 1 -

"So he said casual?" Taylor asked me while searching my closet for something to wear.

"Yeah." I said absent minded, and noticed Taylor staring at me with a funny expression on her face.

I laughed at her. "What?"

"It's just.. wow. I mean, you're thinking about him right now, aren't you?" She asked me raising her eyebrows.

"How'd you know?" I asked her confused.

"The look on your face matched his from the last three days" She sated with a serious face.

"What?" I asked her dumbfounded.

"Oh, did I not tell you? He's been coming to the cafe everyday and sits with me in your place, waiting for you." She said this and my mouth fell open.

"He did that? For me?" I asked dumbfounded and Taylor nodded. I smiled to myself.

"Now, what to wear, what to wear.. AHA!" Taylor spun around with a black dress with see-through sleeves and a belt at the waist.

"This is nice. Are you sure though?" 

She looked at the dress once more before nodding firmly.

"It's perfect." She said looking at me.

"I know, I designed it." I said smirking to which she rolled her eyes before I went and  took a nice, long and warm bath and came out in my robe, to see Taylor standing with a dryer in one hand and a straighter in the other.

"Come on now, we don't wanna get late." She smiled at me and pushed me in a chair in front of my dressing table and started drying my hair, then straightening it, while I applied very little make up. 

"This much only?" Taylor looked at me as if I'd committed a sin.

"Eyeliner and gloss if fine." I told her and she shook her head in disappointment but I ignored her and wore a small necklace.

"Go on, wear your clothes. We don't want him to see you naked again." Taylor shooed me into the closet.

"I wasn't naked, Tay, I was just... under dressed." I told her.

"Yeah right. Hurry up. I know you wanted to flash him so he'd ask you out." She yelled from outside, making my eyes widen in horror.

"I did not!" I screamed from the other side and heard her chuckling. I came out, adjusting my belt and twirling for Taylor.

"There, how do I look?" I asked her, her mouth open as I put on my black boots.