- 3 1 -

- A D A M - T H O R N E -

She walked into the cafe, and all heads turned to look at her. But I can't blame them since I was one of them and the fact that she looked way too good. 

I came a little earlier and gave her friend Taylor, I think, a mini heart attack.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me, her hand still on her chest and a bewildered expression on her face.

"Why? Can't I come here?" I asked her and sat down on the chair across her.

"No, that's not what I meant." She said slowly, thinking about something. 

"You came here for Belle, didn't you?" 

"I came for my morning coffee." I told her and she raised her eyebrows at me.

So she isn't buying that excuse.

"Right." She said and then continued working on her laptop, oblivious to my existence, until I figured she wouldn't talk to me so I went to the counter and told the barista to inform me when Belle came, who gasped and giggled, why did she giggle? 

I ignored her and went to the rows of bookshelves, looking at the books they kept, until she strode in.

"Isabelle Edward!" The barista screamed her name like she was guilty of murder. 

"Your boyfriend's waiting for you here!"

Wait, did she just say boyfriend?  

I looked at Isabelle and her confused and clueless expression until she looked at me and the pieces finally fit together, a scowl forming on her face.

So the barista thought I was her boyfriend. 

I don't mind... Do I? Does she? 

"He's not my boyfriend!" She said quickly and looked at me. I can't say I didn't find this funny.

"Sure he is! Your relationship is all over the place, people talk you know. And I have proof of it too." The barista shoved her phone in front of her face and Isabelle's face turned a light shade of pink. 

Was she blushing? It's cute though. 

Wait, what am I thinking?

She showed her pictures of us together and kissing.

News sure travels fast.

I went to stand behind her just as she said "That's not real!" when she looked behind her and at me, and I took this opportunity to pull her close by her waist.  

Roses. 

She smells like roses today.

And the I kissed her. Just like that. I leaned down and gave her a peck, like the one she gave me except I stayed like that a bit longer, because I just couldn't resist those plump lips.

Damn it felt good.

Pulling away, I smiled at her lightly while her brows furrowed.  

"There's no use in hiding it anymore sweetheart, they already know our love story." I chuckled then signaled to the barista. 

"The usual for my dear girlfriend here, and her friend." I said and led her to the table where she always sat.

Bringing an extra chair I pulled it close to her and plopped down on it, propping my elbows on the table and placing my face in my hands, looking at her expectantly. Her friend looked shocked, looking between us both.