- 1 8 -

I spent the rest of the days working only on the dresses and outfits, avoiding my family at all costs, only seeing them at dinner or breakfast, but we didn't talk. 

To say it was awkward would be an understatement.

The only thing I said was to shut up Olivia who whined like a child and demanded I make a dress for her too. In the end, I couldn't say no to my dad so I agreed to make dresses for the mother and daughter too.

Talk about being helpless.

"I want something pink! Something purple maybe, just make it really sexy!" Olivia squealed and I had to cover my ears.

Ugh.

"You." I remembered his words and shuddered.

They don't mean anything B, now focus, I thought to myself for the tenth time that day. It was Friday and I was supposed to be done with the Thorn's outfits today. 

Apparently they were fine with anything formal, so I decided to go with the same theme I was going with for my family. 

I was going to make their outfits match the color of their eyes (except Olivia and Josephine), since this was my signature design: Matching outfits with people's eyes colors, was what made my boutique stand out.

They put in way too much trust in me, I thought.

I was almost done and was adding some final touches when my phone rang. And I picked it up without looking.

"Hello?" I asked, hoping the other person would grace me with their name.

"Hiya B, How we doing?" I smiled as Gareth, my cousin, chuckled on the other line.

"I'm fine, You good? Oh and before you say anything, I'm done with your outfit for tomorrow, and I'm gonna send it in a while and you can check it." I said it all in one breath.

"Don't worry B, that's not why I called. I actually wanted to ask if you had a date for tomorrow." He said, making me frown.

"Me? No I don't. Why?" I asked him

"Okay then great! I'm your date, okay?" He said way too excited.

"Wait what, why me?" I asked confused, packing up Gareth's suit.

"Because Belle sweetheart, I need someone as my arm candy." He sighed on the other end and I laughed.

"What about the 'women who fall at your feet'?" I mimicked his voice and he laughed in response.

"I need a pretty woman B, and none of them are even half as interesting as you, so you're my date okay? Be sure to add something in my suit matching yours. Okay byeeee!!!" He ended the call in his sing song voice and I chuckled.

"Classic Gareth." I sighed. 

"Looks like I've got a date." And I got back to work. 

A few hours passed before I looked at my master pieces and decided to send them to the Thornes. Sending my driver with all the outfits, I opened my phone, and texted Adam.

"Your outfits are ready and I've sent them with my driver to your house. Kindly tell someone to receive them. Thanks." 

I closed my phone, only to hear a notification chime, my heart picking up speed for no reason at all as I looked at the message from Adam.

"Thank you, it means a lot." 

It was all he said, but it somehow, it made my heart beat faster, and I pushed away all my thoughts, shaking my head, continuing to finish all the rest.

Saturday came sooner than expected and adding the final touches to all the outfits, I sent them to their respective owners and went home with mine. 

I enjoyed the rest of my day with a nice, long and warm bath and then proceeded to get ready. I decided to put on some makeup and made my hair for the day. 

Although a professional makeup artist and hair stylist were here to get Olivia and Josephine ready, I wanted to do everything myself. Why, I had no idea. I guess I just wanted to stay original.

I slipped on my dress and looked in the mirror and smiled.

Damn I look good.

* * *

How do you think Isabelle looks? Will she make Adam's jaw drop? What other exciting events will take place at the party as Belle's past resurfaces, literally?

Keep reading to find out!

Question of the Day: Do you prefer daylight hours or night time hours? 

Vote, comment & Share!