- 8 7 -

"One more shot!" Taylor screams and I wince, straightening out my dress and leaning on my left foot to relieve the pain in my feet from the obnoxiously high heels.

Courtesy of Taylor.

"I think that's enough, Tay." I say, grabbing her arm gently when she frowns.

"Nonsense! We have to get you laid tonight, with a really hot guy, preferably." She yells and I watch as Adam's head snaps in our direction since he's sitting literally a foot away from us. Not that we invited him, he showed up himself.

His grip on the drink in his hand tightened considerably when I grin mischievously.

"Sounds like a good idea." I say when she returns my smile and both of us down another drink. Just as I reach for another shot, someone grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.

I effectively crash into the man's chest and looked up, furious, knowing full well who it was.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I smacked his chest, ignoring the way his dark and furious eyes make something flutter inside my stomach.

"If I see you with any other man, I swear to god, Rose, he is as good as dead. No one touches you but me." He warns, his voice low and dangerous when I swallow thickly, my eyes flitting to his lips for a brief second before I force them away.

Do not give in.

"You're not my boyfriend, or my husband, or my father, or brother. So stay the fuck out of my business, will you?" I snap when his grip on my wrist tightens and I wince.

"I will be the only man in your life, get that in your head or I'll fuck it in you, gladly." He emphasizes when I scowl, snatching my arm from his grip and rubbing my wrist subconsciously.

"Asshole." I mutter, grabbing Taylor and Aaron's hand who were both watching the exchange with rapt attention as I drag them to the dancefloor.

"That was hot." Taylor says grinning mischievously when I roll my eyes.

"Just dance with me so I can forget about his annoyingly handsome face." I say and they both laugh at me before we start dancing to the beat, moving our bodies, them downing in more drinks when Tristan, Arthur and Dylan also join us.

The girls are obviously crowding the guys but Taylor is quick to push them off Tristan and mark her territory by making out with him.

I scrunch my face in distaste, Arthur's and Dylan's matching mine as we turn the other way and continue dancing.

With my eyes closed and the world around me spinning, I smile to myself like a creep as my hands run over myself and not even moments later, I feel someone's hands on my waist.

My eyes snap open and I briefly catch a blonde guy's face, who smirks at me, guiding the movements of my waist with his hands as I hook my hands around his neck and dance with him, sensually swaying my hips that makes him groan.

Not even a few seconds later, blondie is ripped off of me harshly and once again, I'm grabbed like the rag doll I am and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Adam! You asshole! Let me down!" I scream and yell, hitting his back with all the strength I have in me.

People in the queue outside look at us with questioning faces, since they obviously recognise Adam and start making videos on their phones.

Great.

"Put me down! My dress is too short!" I exclaim but he doesn't listen, only covers my ass with his hand.