- 3 7 -

- A D A M - T H O R N E -

I got up earlier than usual this morning. Last night's events still fresh in memory, I groan in frustration and make my way to the gym in my penthouse. 

After working out for an hour or so I took a shower and quickly changes into my suit,and making my way down in the elevators where I was greeted by Carter waiting for me.

"Cafe, Mr. Thorne?" He asked.

"Yes." And I sat down in the back as my guard sat in the front.

Coming to a stop in front of the cafe, i saw Taylor sitting near the window in their usual place, working on her laptop like always. 

I made my way inside and my eyes scanned the space automatically, looking for the one person I had hoped to see, but when I didn't find her anywhere, I went and sat with Taylor.

"Morning." She said without looking at me and I hummed in response. 

"Belle's gonna be here soon, don't worry." She chuckled at me, probably noticing me looking around.

"Right." I said and started checking my phone. 

Why am I waiting for her? 

I just want to see her so badly and after kissing her last night, all I wanted was to kiss her again.

"Isabelle Edward! Your boyfriend's waiting for you at your seat!" Martha, the barista I presume shouted and I snapped my head towards the entrance where she stood along with her brothers, already looking at me. 

She looked at her brothers who said something to her and then shook her head, and came to sit.

"I've been waiting for a while now." I told her, glancing at her briefly before looking back at her with a smirk. "Miss me?"

She looked away immediately when I noticed a slight blush on her cheeks. S\

She must be thinking of last night.

"Ahem." Tristan cleared his throat and sat down next to Taylor, who looked up and smiled at him before resuming hr work again.

"Taylor? When did you get here?" Isabelle asked her suddenly and I guessed she didn't see her there before.

"Oh! You're here, finally!" She exclaimed and took her arm, dragging her to the seat between her and me. 

The chair was a lot closer to mine and our knees touched briefly. Just then Taylor looked at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Thank you Taylor, I owe you. 

"Who ordered cupcakes?" She asked when breakfast arrived.

"I did, they seemed good." Arthur answered while reaching for one of them and stuffing the whole thing in his mouth.

"And here I thought Englishmen were gentlemen and actually had manners." Taylor said while looking at Arthur, who was still stuffing the cupcake in his mouth.

Englishmen? Right, they all were English, from London. 

Explains their accent. I keep forgetting that.

"Whaaat? I am a gentleman!" Arthur exclaimed with a muffled sound, causing everyone to chuckle, but I just couldn't stop looking at her. She looked at me briefly and noticed me staring.

"What?" She whispered

"What?" I whispered back.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked me bewildered. I thought about my words before speaking.