- 7 7 -

- I S A B E L L E - E D W A R D - 

I think Adam took his promise a bit too seriously, which is why I'm currently unable to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom while said serious man has me locked in his grip.

"Adam..." I whisper, trying to shake him awake but he only groans, tightening his hold on me even more.

If I wasn't suffocated already.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart." He mumbles against my neck, kissing the place softly when I sigh.

"Adam, it's nearly night time already, we need to get up." I said and trying to shake him off me but he kept mumbling something incoherent in his sleep.

"No." He grumbles like the baby he is until I have to shove his leg with my foot and he shoots up awake.

"Get up Adam!" I say louder this time and he narrows his eyes at me.

"What is it?" He asks yawning when I point to the clock and he looks at it briefly before groaning loudly.

"Fuck, now I won't be able to sleep at night." He mumbles when I chuckle lightly.

"I'm sure you can still sleep with how tired you look. You were snoring quite loudly." I said when he scrunched his face at me.

"I don't snore."

"You so do." I grabbed his face between my hands, placing a long kiss on his lips. He grabbed my wrists and kissed me back harder but before he could do anything else, I pushed him away.

"Now, carry me to the bathroom. You broke me." I say holding my arms up at him like a child when he raises a perfect brow at me.

"What for? You have legs, don't you?" He says with sass as I roll my eyes.

"And they say romance is dead." I say and hear his chuckle as he peppers kisses all over my face.

"Joking, love. I'll take you." He murmurs against my lips, pecking them twice before picking me up in his arms and effectively carries me into the bathroom, placing me on the counter.

He turns towards the bath, filling it with water and then bubbles before coming back to me.

"So... I broke you?" He asks cheekily and I smack his chest but he grabs my hand, placing a kiss on my wrist as he stands between my legs.

"You kept your promise a bit too well." I said sighing when he chuckled, resting his arms on either side of me as his eyes trail down my naked body slowly before coming up to me, a shade darker.

"I think I'm hard again." He cocks his head to a side and my eyes widen.

"Again? You're insatiable, Adam." I say wide eyed when he chuckles, lifting me up in his arms and lowering me into the tub, he gets in behind me.

"I'm insatiable when it comes to you. You can stop being so damn sexy all the time and I'll stop fucking you so much." He says in my ear, his hands massaging my shoulder gently as I relax against him.

"I'm good, thanks." I say smiling as we sit in the bath for a while more before getting out.

"Dinner?" Adam asks as I walk into the closet and nod.

"How about takeout? I feel like eating Chinese today." I say and see his nod as he pulls on a white t shirt after wearing grey sweatpants.

"Sounds good. I'll order it for us." He pecks my lips before going out while I move to put on a t-shirt of Adam's and shorts underneath.