- 8 8 -

I woke up with a start, instantly feeling my sore muscles and something else weighing me down.

I looked down at myself, dressed in a man's dress shirt, strong muscular arms wrapped around me and holding me tightly.

Looking back a bit, I saw Adam's face and sighed, turning around in his arms and snuggling myself in his warmth, not wanting to face the consequences of my actions just yet.

I deserved a little break from the world, and my safe space at this moment was his embrace.

He grumbled something incoherent in his sleep, mumbling before blindly kissing my forehead and sighing heavily, he nuzzled his nose in my hair, taking a deep breath.

I watched him quietly, his features relaxed and soft as I contemplated what I was supposed to say or do now.

I knew I had told him... those words... last night. Now all I had to figure out was what I would do next, not that I didn't know what I wanted to do.

He stirred after a few minutes, his eyes slowly fluttering open and landing straight on me.

"What a sight for sore eyes." He smiled softly at me, his groggy voice doing things to me as I pulled away from him a bit.

He stretched, his taut muscles grabbing my attention when the sheet slipped down his stomach and to his navel, barely hiding his V-line and my eyes lingered there for a second longer before coming back up.

"Good morning, baby." He muttered, facing me and placing a lazy kiss on my lips, one which I responded to with fervour before pulling back with my hands on his chest.

"I need to shower." I whispered as he climbed on top of me, peppering my face with kisses and groaning.

"Stay for a few more minutes, please?" He asked me with pleading eyes and I rolled my lip between my teeth before sighing.

"You can shower with me. If you want." I suggested reluctantly and he grinned, pecking my cheek.

"Sounds like a wonderful plan. Let's go." He got up, letting the sheet drop on the bed, only standing in his boxers that hung low on his hips stretching his arms before holding a hand to me.

I climbed out of me, crashing into his chest when he pulled me to him, looking me over.

"Don't you look gorgeous in my clothes? But even better naked, hm?" He smirked teasingly and I bit my lip to suppress the smile, obviously failing as he chuckled and pulled me into the bathroom.

Standing under the shower, he held me to him, my back against his chest, our naked bodies pressed together as he trailed kisses down my neck and shoulder, his erection poking the small of my back.

I gasped softly when his length entered me, our hands interlacing on the shower wall as he slid in and out of me, slow and steady, my head rolling back onto his shoulder while his free hand caressed my breasts.

He joined our lips, stilling inside me before pulling out and slamming right back in.

He fucked me like he meant it, every thrust purposeful and strong, leaving me breathless and wanting more each time.

"Adam..." I moaned, his grunts echoing in the bathroom as he increased pace, tipping my head back to look into my eyes as he moved in and out of me.

"Tell me you love me." He whispered against my lips and I shivered when his hand slid down from my throat to my breast, inching my nipple harshly.

"I love you." I said it, loud and clear when he growled, kissing me ferociously.

"Goddamn it, Rose, I love you too." He gritted out with a clenched jaw and I came when he thrusted roughly into me, his own cum spilling into me and down my legs.