- 5 4 -

I ran a hand through my curled hair then applied a little gloss.

"Just gloss?" Taylor asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah. That'll be all." I told her.

"Talk to me B, I know you're upset over this morning." She said and I sighed, facing her.

"I'm just... tired, of everything." I told her and she hugged me tightly.

"I know. But it'll pass. Let's just get through this for now. You have a hot date waiting for you." She said pulling away and gave me a smile.

"So do you." I told her and she blushed. 

"And you're blushing!" I exclaimed but she hushed me.

"Come on B, quiet! Go on now, change before you get late." She pushed me towards the changing rooms where my shimmery ivory dress hung. I ran my hand over the smooth fabric and put it on, smiling at my reflection.

 I ran my hand over the smooth fabric and put it on, smiling at my reflection

I went out and Taylor clapped her hands

"Gorgeous!" She gave me a wide smile and twirled in her own  dark green dress that I designed. It reached her knees and flowed from her waist on wards, with slight embroidery on the neckline.  

"How do I look?"

"Amazing." I told her, putting on my heels and we both walked out of the dressing rooms smiling.

We were greeted by my brothers, all three of them who hugged me when they saw me.

"You look amazing, as usual." Arthur grinned at me and Lance kissed my cheek.

"You're going to take everyone's breath away." Lance told me and gave me a smile. I looked over at Tristan who stood at a side, quieter than usual.

Lance nudged me in his direction and I walked over to him. He smiled on seeing me, but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

"Hey Tris.. You okay?" I asked hugging him and he patted my back.

He thought for a moment before he spoke. "I'm so sorry Belle. I should have said something. And I-... I just-..." He sighed heavily and ran a hand over his face.