- 6 4 -

- I S A B E L L E - E D W A R D -

When we reached the penthouse, Adam had tried to put his arm around my waist but then pulled back suddenly as if I would burn him, probably remembering we had a deal.

Sucks like shit, I tell you.

"You nearly lost." I told him with a sly smile once we had entered the penthouse, to which he smirked.

"But I didn't." He reminded me, making me roll my eyes.

You'll give in sooner or later, trust me.

"Yeah right." I mumbled, walking with him up towards the bedroom where he started to take off his blazer.

He then loosened his tie, tossing it on the couch while I watched mesmerized as he started to unbutton his dress shirt, revealing his toned muscles.

Unconsciously, I gulped, my eyes drifting off to Adam's dancing with amusement as a smirk pulled on his lips.

"Enjoying the view love? You can stare all you want, because I'm all yours. And you can touch too, if you'd like." He said smugly as I forced my eyes away from his and rolled my eyes.

"You wish." I said, taking off my own blazer and setting it aside.

"How about we make it real challenging? More... fun? And we'll see who'll give in first." I heard Adam's voice call out as I walked back into the room, raising an eyebrow at him in question.

"Challenging how?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him when his smirk grew wider.

"You, me and the hot tub. What'd you say?" He asked, his voice getting lower and huskier at the end as images of a nearly naked Adam flashed before my eyes, making me gulp.

Now that was hot.

"O-okay." I answered, hating the fact that I stuttered which only added to his confidence when he came even closer to me, his hot breath fanning my face.

"Good. I'll see you up there then." He said before walking away in his pants only, leaving me a flustered mess behind.

Shit, now what?

I quickly walked over towards the closet, sifting through my drawers for something to wear when a black bikini I bought with Jane once passed my mind.

I looked deeper for it and emerged victorious, a grin on my face as I scanned the new bikini, the tag still attached as I pried it off.

He won't know what hit him.

Quickly walking over to the bathroom, I put it on and fluffed my hair up a bit, giving it a wilder look and added some lip gloss to to my lips. 

With a satisfied smile on my face, I put on my silky black robe and walked out of the bathroom, heading towards the hot tub on the roof I had discovered two days ago when I was exploring the penthouse because I was bored