- 6 5 -

We were a collective mess of colliding bodies flushed together, still wet from the water from the hot tub as the minimum amount of clothing that covered us stuck to our bodies like second skin.

"Fuck, baby." His voice came out as a breathless pant as his lips attached to my neck, my back against the wall while my legs tightened around his waist, his fingers digging into my skin as he held me.

"You want more, yeah?" He asked, our eyes finally meeting in a haze when I nodded.

"Words, love." He reminded me with a hooded look.

"Yes. I want more. I want all of you." I whispered, my confirmation being all he needed as he dragged our bodies towards the bed, plopping down on it together as a giggle left my lips.

"We're a mess." I said when he grinned, kissing my lips before pulling away.

"A hot mess." He corrected, our lips connecting once again while he got on top of me, supporting himself with one elbow as the other hand wrapped around the side of my neck, drawing our faces extremely closer.

"Adam..." I moaned when he bit my lip, nibbling slowly when I felt his length poking me through his boxers. He hummed in response, moving towards my neck and chest.

"Please." I begged and he was clearly enjoying it the way his movements became more teasing, driving me absolutely crazy.

"Please what, my love?" He whispered against my neck, his hot breath fanning my skin and causing goosebumps to rise.

"Please, touch me." I whimpered, his eyes now completely black when he pulled at the straps of my bikini, the top coming off in one swift movement while his eyes ran over my face hungrily.

He started trailing down kisses all the way from my jaw towards my neck and then my chest, his hand massaged one of my breasts while he sucked and licked the other, taking his sweet time to torture me when he moved to the other one.

His lips found their way down, kissing slowly and stopped right at the edge of my panties when he pulled at the thin straps before letting go, making me gasp in pleasure when the strap hit my skin.

"You want me to touch you darling?" His voice came out raspy, making me bite my lip in anticipation.

"Yes." I answered, my eyes closing on their own when he ran his fingers over my area.

"Eyes on me, love." He ordered and I complied immediately, my eyes snapping open and meeting his hungry gaze when he slipped his hand inside the panties, making me arch my back slightly when his thumb brushed ever so subtly over my clit.

"Fuck, darling, you're so wet." He whispered as his thumb moved in circles on my clit, eliciting a moan from me which quickly turned into a gasp when the flimsy piece of cloth was abruptly pulled off of me and I realized he had torn them.

That's the second time.

And this was new.

Pouting at him, I heard his deep chuckle which made me bite my lip as his fingers stroked my clit, his face leveling with mine when he kissed my lips slowly, moving them in a rhythm, our tongues dancing with each other as he picked up the pace of his fingers which slid inside me easily.

I heard him groan slightly as my back arched at the pleasure I was receiving, his fingers moving in and out of me at a steady pace.

"So fucking tight." He grunted as my fingers tugged at his hair, causing a growl to escape his lips and I figured he enjoyed it.

The familiar feeling of a knot forming in my stomach made me want to clench my thighs together but with Adam between my legs it was impossible to do so.