- 6 6 -

Blinding sunlight is what wakes me up from the best sleep I've had in days as I try to stretch across the bed.

Keyword being 'try'.

The weight around me starts to make itself known as I squint my eyes to clear my vision and look around me, my eyes meeting Adam's neck, where I suppose my face was buried.

His large arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him in a tight grip, as if he was afraid I'd run away if he let go.

I observed his calm and relaxed features carefully, taking my time as I traced my fingers along his face, his jaw, his lips, his nose and finally cupping his cheek, I pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

I hear him sigh as his arms tighten around me, pulling me impossibly closer to him and a small smile pulls at his lips, his hair messy and tousled and so sexy.

"Adam?" I call out to him softly to which he doesn't respond so I try to pry his arms off of me gently, careful not to wake him up but he clearly has other plans when a small grunt leaves his mouth.

"Stay." He calls out, his voice groggy and so cute, making me sigh while I play with his hair.

"We have work Adam." I whisper to which he groans in annoyance and snuggles deeper into me, burying his face in my hair and taking a deep breath.

"Fuck work and I'll fuck you all day long, promise." He says again, causing a small gasp to leave my lips as my eyes widen at his words, a blush coating my cheeks.

"Adam!" I chastise when his hands trail down towards my lower back, drawing small circles on my skin in a soothing way.

"What?" He asks innocently, his eyes finally opening to meet mine, an amused smile on his face.

"I thought we had a deal. Just for the night, remember?" I reminded him and he rolled his eyes.

"Forget the deal." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"So you give up that easily?" I asked him to which he scoffed.

"As if. You're the one who can't resist me, darling. I'm doing you a favor." He said smugly, and now it was my turn to scoff.

"A favor? Really Adam? You're the one who can't keep his sticky paws to himself because you just have to assert your dominance any time you see me with any man." I stated as a matter of fact and he huffed.

"Because they want what's mine." He said with frustration.

"I'm not an object." I stated and pushed him away from me, although he let me go rather reluctantly.

"Fine. Can we continue our deal after taking a shower?" He propped himself up on his elbow, his eyes scanning me head to toe as I stood wearing his dress shirt from last night.

"No. And we're not showering together." I said walking over to the bathroom when he pouted at me in an adorable way.

"Please?" He asked innocently but I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p' when he huffed and jumped off the bed, walking over to me in two large strides.

"Then the deal doesn't start until we walk into the office." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him, causing him to do the same, neither of us backing down.

I realized he wouldn't listen to me anyway so I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine." I said grabbing my bathrobe and heading towards the bathroom, Adam following me like a lost puppy.