The day throw vest cannot be dropped

Author: Zimu Tao

    Copywriting:

    [Behind the scenes, don't lose the horse, save the world Dihualiu] [21 o'clock on the day]

    ————

    25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange everywhere, the earth fell into A new existential crisis.

    Just when people were in despair, an extraordinary organization calling itself "MIA" appeared!

    The members have extraordinary abilities and unique personalities. They rescued the masses from the dire straits, but left without leaving their names.

    "I heard that the handsome and elegant flute player, although silent, can eliminate A-level weirdness by raising his hand, and the melodious music can heal people's wounds."

    ——Daily SSR【Flute Soul】

    "I heard that the blond sea monster not only saved everyone in the tsunami, but also left a love poem that has not yet been deciphered."

    ——Ripo SR [Mermaid]

    "I heard that the voice is soft and waxy. The handsome little prince has a book of fairy tales, which can summon fairy tale creatures to reality and take away the weird."

    ——Japanese SSR [Little Prince]

    "I heard that everyone in MIA comes from a civilization that was destroyed by weirdness. , in order to prevent us from repeating the same mistakes, I tried my best to help..."

    "I heard that every time a member comes to our world to help us fight off the weirdness, it will pay a lot of money..."

    "Wuwuwu, what kind of fairy organization is this, I love it. "

    Wen Muqing, the owner of the grocery store who had just settled the bill and sent the customer away, kept smiling.

    - Don't blow it, stop blowing it, it's all me.

    ...

    Wen Muqing got a card system to help him save the world, but the cards drawn out are all time-sensitive cards, which can be thrown away when they are used up, saving the environment.

    Seeing the rise of various MIA member support clubs in the world, Wen Muqing silently hugged his weak and helpless self.

    #Is there any problem with the game of drawing cards for Africans#

    #MIA is really not a tragic organization! #

    [Reading Guide]

    1. Behind-the-scenes vests flow, do not lose horses, the main body does not mix with high-energy plots, but there will be daily plots. There are backstabs and cooperation between cards, but there will never be any ambiguity and no emotional line! ! (Highlight)

    2. Reject personal attacks, the protagonist is a little angel, the author is a glass-hearted, inappropriate or not to hurt each other.

    3. It is a virtual card, with purely self-designed content, and ordinary people also have combat power. Power background, the protagonist is not an omniscient perspective, half-upgraded and half-invincible. The protagonist has two organizations that are both openly and secretly restraining each other.

    4. Please read the cards as original ones. Most of them are just what you want to think about. The names may be applied, but the insides are not.

    5. I am in the interstellar space, and the private settings are like mountains. The technology will not drive mecha spaceships everywhere, just take a look.

    Content label: Interstellar Shuangwen Growth

    search keywords: Protagonist: Wen Muqing ┃ Supporting role: Shuangkai "Vest Bombed Shura Field" Guiding Column ┃ Others: Dihua scene, vest flow

    One sentence introduction: With the light of firefly, show what you see place.

    Concept: There is still a lot of beauty in the world that we need to maintain.

    VIP pushes

    medal Fight together. The card characters who cannot explain their purpose are also known by people in defending the earth again and again. The two sides join hands in friendly exchanges. When the strange is defeated and the cards are over, everything will be remembered in history...

    The writing is smooth, the words are accurate and gorgeous, the plot is interlocking, and the worldview is grand and full of positive energy. Although the protagonist has a golden finger, he never uses the system to do personal affairs and only fights to defend the earth. He has a positive, patriotic and dedicated personality. Although there are ghosts and monsters in the theme, it is a metaphor for people's hearts. The protagonist sticks to his original heart in the process of eliminating evil, and takes punishing evil and promoting good as his responsibility. The style of the full text is gorgeous and relaxed, and the characters are vividly portrayed. It is a good article worth reading.