96

Chapter 96

"Let's get started, Caroline Fiona."

Following the councilor's order, Caroline turned around stiffly to open the light curtain behind her, and tuned to the report she uploaded yesterday.

Caroline had already discussed today's speech with her father at night. Although she had a lot of confidence in her heart, she still couldn't help feeling apprehensive when she saw the frowning dignitaries.

"The cause of the incident was that the 'Ark' branch in California detected an A-level weirdness near Santa Rosa Island. In order to ensure the safety of the people behind me, Caroline Fiona and the T2 ability team went to Santa Rosa Support from the sky above the island..."

"A-Weird was wiped out by a mermaid named Saria. Due to the interference of the weird field, we couldn't land to check, but in the report, I uploaded all the details and videos to Mai Colonel Myron, let him make the decision."

"But in the process of connecting with Colonel Myron, the WPO and others suddenly appeared and kidnapped the congressmen who were in the office at that time..."

Caroline took a deep breath: "WPO The leader manipulator has the ability to hypnotize and bewitch me, and I was bewitched by him at the time, so I couldn't sound the alarm to apply for support."

This is what they discussed last night, and Caroline's failure to report during the duration was blamed on the WPO. , and this is not a lie, Caroline was indeed stunned by the scene in front of her, so she did not report it in time.

A congressman from the combat faction below had a dark face: "But Caroline Fiona, how do you explain that you, as an ordinary person without supernatural powers, insisted on going to the weird scene with the supernatural team?"

"Or Said that you had colluded with the WPO in advance and went to the scene only when you knew that nothing would happen to you?"

Caroline bit her lower lip and said softly: "My father, Cather Fiona, is an outstanding fighter of the combat department. Those who are capable, I... don't want to fall into his name, so I'm impulsive and want to go to seek some merit."

"He sent me a message at the time, but I hung up."

A man sitting in the corner Raised her hand: "True." The

congressman continued to ask: "What information do you have about WPO?"

Caroline told all the information she knew. In order to increase credibility, she even exaggerated what she saw at the time. The fight scenes were all retold.

"The manipulator's ability is unknown, but other members are loyal to him. They also have abilities that can make enchantments, and there is a ability that feels like a transaction..."

Caroline racked her brains to answer one tricky question after another, and was finally allowed to go out to rest after an hour. Her whole body seemed to be fished out of the water, even her legs were limp.

She squinted at the congressmen who were discussing fiercely, and suddenly had an idea...

If she wanted to become stronger, wouldn't it be better for her to turn to the WPO?