65

Chapter 65

    A month passed quickly, and in a blink of an eye, it was July 19th, which was the opening day of Tiwak College.

    Wen Muqing has been driving the card vests of Ye Tingshen, Ye Shou, and the fortune teller—Linta this month, traveling around the world to clean up the weirdness, and occasionally find time to use the homeless to deal with the affairs of the Alliance.

    Irene, WK and others formed a bounty team on the surface, but in fact they have been digging into the corner of the bounty association secretly, and "introduced" all the seemingly reliable capable people into Wen Muqing's arrangement to the subordinate organization of WPO. Responsible for collecting and transmitting high-level weird information, which is then integrated by Shuling's book.

    In just one month, they had grown to hundreds of people, and Wen Muqing had to work overtime overnight to drive out a "teaching", which really felt like development.

    But he's really a good guy. Vicissitudes and Lighting Cigarettes.jpg

    From time to time, Wen Muqing has to find time to use Longjun or Crane's vest to fight monsters in the Allied countries, so as to realize the argument that weirdness can indeed be contained.

    This is to pave the way in advance for the strange outbreak to appease the masses.

    Wen Muqing now remembered that WK and Li Yuet had teamed up to fight A-level weirdness, but in the end they couldn't beat him and sent him for help. When he sent [Crane] to solve it, they all wanted to laugh.

    In a word, it means doubting life and living in a dream.

    Because [Crane] is a person who opposes part-time jobs and restraints from the setting, he will not have a good face when he is sent out to work, so he directly and violently tore up the weirdness with his bare hands, and even directly demolished the building, which was almost useless. Scared the humans present to death.

    On the same day, Li Yueyue sent a message to the homeless to insinuate.

    "Mr. L, did you assign No. 7 to go on this mission? Is there really no problem with him?" The

    attached picture is a screenshot of [Crane] with a strange hand torn and an indifferent face. When it splashed on his face, it was like a demon god descending into the world.

    Wen Muqing's first reaction was that the picture was pretty good, and it deserved to be his card; his second reaction was, how could anyone have the time to take pictures on such occasions, and the capture skills were not bad; the last reaction Only to the question sent by Li Yue.

    He calmly replied: "What's the problem? He didn't hit ordinary people, did he?"

    "No..." Ordinary people have passed out long ago, and there is no need for him to hit them.

    "Didn't scare you?"

    "No..." No. 7 ran away after tearing up Wei Wei, ignoring them.

    "That's okay, you dig through the ruins, he should still have maintenance fees left."

    After receiving the message from L, Li Yuet and his brother and sister actually went through the ruins and found a dozen coins of the Allied countries. .