91

Chapter 91

    Flora and Roger are a couple from Lisanne, USA.

    Flora is very beautiful, blond and blue-eyed, a typical American sweetheart. She was born in a middle-class family, spoiled by her parents since she was a child, and grew up with a girlish innocence; her husband Roger is a black immigrant, simple and honest To be honest, there is nothing in the whole body except strength.

    Although everyone around Flora said that Roger was not good enough for her and that there would be no good results for the two of them together, Flora still married Roger without hesitation, and even severed her relationship with her parents, preferring to live with him. In a dry cleaner in Risang State.

    The two met when the hero saved the beauty, and their love began with each other's romance, but there are always some scumbags who can't understand the happiness of others. The son of the governor of Lisang State took a fancy to Flora and tried to make a move. After Roger found out, he beat him to the hospital without hesitation.

    Power has been a hateful and helpless thing since ancient times. The couple sold the dry cleaners, paid all the money for medical expenses, and were facing the end of jail time. With nowhere to go, Hansen found them.

    "I need you to join an organization and regard it as your life's work. For this, I can help you get rid of the governor's lawsuit and provide you with wages." their lifesaver.  

   Flora and Roger joined this cult organization with apprehension. Every day, they were afraid that they would be arrested for some experiments, but for them, as long as the husband and wife were always together, it would be fine. So scary.    

 Later, they discovered that among the group of strange believers, many have the ability to call wind and rain, some can summon lightning, some can breathe in water, and some can even take things out of thin air, and they also have "potential" a member of     Hansen said: "Roger is so powerful that he can beat a dude to pieces with one punch. This is definitely not the strength that ordinary people can possess. He already has superpowers, but he lacks development." 

    Hansen said: "Flora , do you want to have it too?" 

    Flora nodded involuntarily as she looked at her husband who had been protecting her all along.

    Later, Hansen took many people, including her, to Santa Rosa Island in California, and gave each of them a strange egg to carry with them.

    Later, the eggs disappeared, and Flora got an extra set of "pearl hair accessories" that couldn't be taken off, and she also possessed extremely superficial abilities.

    With this ability, she and Roger will never be bullied by others again. Except for the small flaw of needing to avoid the ark when entering and exiting, everything is fine.

    This time, Flora and Roger followed Hansen and others to Santa Rosa Island to perform sacrifices. The two sincerely thanked the gods who gave them abilities beyond ordinary people, and they were Hansen's loyal supporters.

    But during the carnival tonight, Flora felt uncomfortable all over, as if something terrifying was lurking, devouring them at any time.

    Roger was holding a plate of barbecue, his muscles were thick, and he looked very secure. He walked up to Flora, put his arms around her shoulders, and asked softly, "Sweetheart, what's the matter? Why don't you go eat delicious food?