68

Chapter 68

    The first thing Wen Muqing did when he returned to his room was to use today's fortune-telling opportunity to fortune-tell a very specific problem.

    ——Whether the energy source of the system is related to Tang Guangyu.

    The results obtained are not unexpected. Tang Guangyu has indeed been in contact with the energy source. It can even be said that he is the cause of the system's energy source being discovered.

    'From a certain point of view, Xiao Tang seems to have the potential to become the son of the world. "

    Even the energy source of the system can be dug as soon as it is said. Not to mention becoming a supernatural person in just a few months, the energy fluctuation does not seem to be low. If you have the whole system on your body, or the pendant grandfather, this pendant that saves the world If not, there will be.

    Wen Muqing obviously felt that he had grown a lot, from the big boy who often complained to him about his study and his mother, he became a silent and introverted young man who even learned to speak calmly.

    What did "Ark" do to Tang Guangyu...

    After Wen Muqing sighed, he silently spurned himself in his heart. After all, for the energy source of the system, he still wanted to torment this unlucky boy.

    He prefers that Tang Guangyu has his own thinking, but he can't escape the control of "Ark" for the time being.

    The word "control" was used purely because Tang Guangyu didn't call Shao Cuihua to report his safety for several months. He didn't know about others, but Tang Guangyu, who had been with him for a long time, was an absolutely good boy.

    Not to mention the excuse of missing contact during travel...

    Wen Muqing went up directly with Ye Tingshen A, and the hypnosis ended. Bo's own one-man show gave Tang Guangyu a chance to choose.

    Originally, he was more inclined to put Tang Guangyu on the side of "Dawn", that is, MIA, but his close relationship with the main body made it easy to involve the main body.

    Wen Muqing made up his mind from the beginning that he would never involve himself in supernatural affairs, and even considered feigning death to hide in the deep mountains and old forests, but was defeated by the system's refusal to cry, make trouble, and hang himself.

    [Think about the deep mountains and old forests! How many mosquitoes, cockroaches, mice are there! ! ! What if you are not coming back one day and your body is bitten by a mouse? What if you are accidentally injured in a battle between two bears? ]

    Wen Muqing: ... Let's not talk about how deep the mountains are these days before there are wild big brown bears; just the fact that a mouse gnawed on his body is outrageous!

    Can't he just double-open emergency login or just put a shield? "Dawn" has this function.

    There is nothing to say other than stupid criticism.