53

Ye Shou has already boarded the plane with relevant personnel.

    Yu Jiang's whole body was placed in a transparent water tank, only the upper body was exposed, and the thick coat couldn't cover up the glitter of the scales on his body.

    He has regained consciousness and can communicate normally, but he can't explain the changes in his body, and his whole person appears to be depressed all the time.

    Next to him, Wu Liangping was holding a hot water bottle, and his whole body was covered with warm babies, wrapped into a ball on a hot day in June. The mask on his face had long been removed, revealing a pair of light brown cat eyes.

    As a chatterbox, even if he was shivering from the cold and his teeth were chattering, he still couldn't help babbling with Yu Jiang and Wu Xingchao, as if he was going to finish talking for a lifetime in one day.

    Ye Shou sat next to Bu Jiu and closed his eyes to rest his mind, deaf to his agitated question.

    "Can't you give me an accurate answer, brother? Is Wen Zheliu alive or dead?" Bu Jiu's people were about to split apart, he had never seen a person pretending to be dead in such a serious matter, and he leaned close to Ye Shou's ear Bian whispered, "I have a card with healing ability. If it's him, it's free."

    The drop rate of cards with healing ability will never exceed 0.1%, and they are basically priceless in trading places.

    The only one Bu Jiu had was a graduation gift from his teacher, it was a life-saving talisman.

    Being willing to give Wen Zheliu to Wen Zheliu shows that he is really caring enough.

    Ye Shou opened his eyes, and glanced at him lightly: "The man is not dead."

    Bu Jiu didn't react, and gave a soft "ah", and then he whispered like a thief: "Then he Where are you now?"

    "Go home and rest."

    "Then who is responsible for MIA?"

    Ye Shou closed his eyes and pretended to be dead.

    Step 9: ...the fist is hardened.

    --------

    Wen Muqing reasonably suspected that Yu Jiang's changes would not be an exception, but since the system had no way to provide more information, it was indeed the best choice to leave it to the official research.

    He can only use MIA's hand to provide some clues.

    It's not that Wen Muqing himself doesn't have healing tools, but he doesn't plan to use them for Yu Jiang and the others until he's sure.

    Although Wen Zheliu's flute sound treatment was useful, the follow-up rebound was too fast, and he didn't even know whether the flute sound played a catalytic role in it.

    ----

    Wen Muqing put the main consciousness on [Crane].