10

Sure enough, compared to the "Ark" where meeting is a negative event, "Dawning" is not a loss as an organization dominated by China. It has always been a big country that has stood for thousands of years with a steady and reliable image, even in times of crisis. It will panic, but it will show the strength of unity.

    "Look at these rules, I feel very safe." Wen Muqing counted the rules with bright eyes like a child seeing novelty things, and his excellent memory quickly memorized the 78 rules. down.

    The system said: [There are also many rules in the daily cast system, which can also give you a lot of security, don't worry. ]

    "Pfft... What kind of jealousy do you have with my motherland?" Wen Muqing couldn't help laughing, he said softly, "It doesn't matter if you can't tell me the cause and the effect now, I will believe that you have always been my comrade-in-arms, for this beauty The world will struggle until dawn."

    "So, you don't have to be so insecure."

    [...] The system was silent for a while, and seemed to have nothing to say. "Go brush some more energy. ]

    "Let me see, the night watchman has now registered the 'Dawning' account, so he also has permission to take internal tasks."

    [My tasks are more comprehensive. ] The system said in a hoarse voice.

    Wen Muqing smiled and said: "It takes more work for those who are capable. I will solve those tasks that are a little more difficult, and I will definitely do more of the tasks you send.

    " "Internally overlapping tasks are marked.

    Wen Muqing put the "Night Watchman" card in his hand, closed his eyes and recalled a few important "Dawn" rules.

    [Article 1, the safety of ordinary people's life is the first priority. If necessary, card weapons can be damaged, and "Dawn" will compensate. ]

    [Article 23, please be sure to steer away from ordinary people before eliminating weirdness, and don't reveal your identity at will. If your identity is revealed, please report it in time. ]

    [Article 78, never give up hope, victory will eventually belong to mankind. ]

    Sure enough, he never fought alone.

    The card in his hand is like a flapping butterfly, and the flapping can drive a storm that spans time.

    The plain and gentle grocer looked down at the book quietly, and on the other side of the city, a black shadow suddenly appeared in the blind spot of the surveillance.

    ...

    "Dawn" Zhejiang Branch. Sophisticated and huge machines run in the room, and a light curtain of blue light surrounds the walls like a blue sky, casting a healthy hue on the faces of every immersive person.

    The head of the branch, Yang Yuecheng, and the head of the archives, Dan Yunqing, stood in front of the constantly changing digital screen with solemn expressions. Next to them was a mechanical bird with mechanical wings that looked a lot like a cockatiel.