60

Chapter 60

    Before K could realize what happened, he saw the man kicking in the door put the bag behind his back on the ground, and ran through the hole in the wall like a rabbit riding an eagle, and pressed the weirdness under his body.

    "Hey, watch out for his claws!" K quickly reminded from the side.

    His figure was so erratic that he couldn't even pick up his bag.

    At this time, W also came in with Li on his back, followed by Irene; Irene was pressing on Li's wound with a bandage and alcohol in her hand, causing him to roll his eyes wildly in pain.

    "It's sunny." W panted and put down, "The nurses who killed thousands of knives ran so fast one by one, I just wanted to ask them how they lost weight.

    " When he turned into a slender beauty and even gave her a wink, W's heart was so broken.

    Fortunately, as soon as Yang Mian arrived, the nurses acted as if they were off-duty, and left after a haircut, without paying attention to them at all.

    "It's ten o'clock in two minutes." Irene looked at Chen Xi, "Take the hospital bed and block the door first."

    K stood beside them blankly watching them talking to themselves, inexplicably unable to keep up with the rhythm Feel.

    Shouldn't we be worried about the boss at this time? Why can other things be discussed so naturally.

    He floated in front of No. 7, and found that the young boy, who had started to be aggressive, was held down by the man's shoulders, as fierce as if he wanted to eat people.

    As the thick fog faded, his eyes began to blur, as if he would fall asleep in the next second.

    "Good boy, I'll give you candy when I wake up." The man quickly grabbed a handful of No. 7's hair, like catching a bird, and put him on the bed by pressing his shoulder blades.

    What kind of operation is this...

    K looked at the man's eyes as if he saw a ghost: "What kind of ability do you have? Hypnosis?"

    Pressing the boss under him and pulling his hair, what kind of big heart is this.

    It was past ten o'clock, which meant that they had to stay in the room until dawn, and they had enough time to exchange information if Weird didn't pose a threat.

    Number Seven on the bed groaned, feathers grew from his arms, covering his whole body in an instant, the man lifted the quilt to cover him, turned to K and said, "Okay, go out and talk. He has been awake for a few hours. But come."

    K intends to ask again, but sees the person in front of him turn around and leave.

    The middle of the two rooms was opened, and the hospital bed was used to block the door, so the space was much more empty. Five people sat on the floor, and Li leaned on Irene's lap. The blood loss caused his eyes to go black and it was difficult to focus.