104

Chapter 104

    Combining cards is actually a very simple matter. You only need to drag the central card to the front, and then draw the connections under the other cards, and click OK to complete.

    Wen Muqing took back all the cards, put on the vest of [Qing Xing Deng], without too much hesitation, directly clicked OK.

    I saw groups of small light spots circling him affectionately, a few of them boldly pressed against his cheeks, and one of them floated aside in distaste. Then, it exploded in front of his eyes like fireworks and merged into his body.

    Wen Muqing blinked his eyes, a feeling of fullness of power came, but his heart was empty.

    Wu Quan said: [How do you feel? The card is empty, but it can be drawn again. If it doesn't work then, we will start again. ]

    "It feels... okay." He said hesitantly.

    Wu Quan let out a "wow": [Stop, stop, don't talk, Ye Tingshen's current buff is a bit strong, I feel like I can't bear it. ]

    Wen Muqing cut to the heartbeat, and then slowly typed out a question mark.

    Wu Quan twitched and said: [It's so nice, I feel dizzy all over the system, is it really possible for you to let it out? ]

    Wen Muqing: "..." Mistake, the buff of this speech technique has turned into something unknown.

    He tried it again, and found that as long as he said it in an imperative tone, he could basically come true, and his current speaking skill should be called the spirit of speech.

    [Anyway, I only need to talk to Feng Feng, nothing else is my business. ] After a long while, he quietly said, [As for Wen Gefei and the others...let's talk about it! ]

    Wen Muqing took two steps, recalling Sarai's appearance, with a wave of Qing Xingdeng's lamp stick, he turned into a young man with a pair of blue eyes like the deep sea.

    [The hair color is darker... yes. ] Wu Quan corrected it on the side.

    Wen Muqing got ready, and directly floated into the air. Originally, he needed to rely on lights to float up. Now, because of the combination of other cards and the speed bonus of [Flute Soul], he can even run from the south to north.

    It's almost three o'clock, we can start.

    ...

    The quiet Antarctic is still in the polar night at this time, only the animals who are working hard to fill their stomachs are struggling. Suddenly, there was a dull booming sound under the ice layer, a large piece of ice layer shattered, as if the support had disappeared suddenly, and sank directly to the bottom of the sea, the flock of penguins pacing on the shore fluttered their wings in fright, scrambling to get to the bottom of the sea. Dumplings under the sea.

    Seeing that the sound of movement finally disappeared, these big guys slowly moved to another piece of ice, coaxing their companions in a daze. Strange... It seems that something big on the bottom of the sea has disappeared?