24

There was no sound inside, but soon, a huge white throw pillow smashed out mercilessly.

    Ye Shou stretched out one hand to pick it up, wrapping the fluffy white bear pillow in his arms, and pressing the other hand against the door, he motioned for the two children to go in first.

    The room was a little dim, and the lowered purple silk curtains blocked the intrusion of sunlight, leaving only a little room for it awkwardly through a gap.

    The man Ye Shou called "Ye Tingshen" sat on the soft chair by the window, with his head down, fiddling with an old-fashioned camera.

    He was wearing a black shirt, pants of the same color with slightly tight ankles, and the sleeves were slightly lifted, revealing the same golden snowflake tattoo as the little robot downstairs. The long hair is casually tied behind the head with a rubber band, which looks quite artistic.

    The owner of the dessert shop turned out to be an artist, and the idea flashed in the minds of the two children.

    Hearing the movement, Ye Tingshen raised his head slightly, the silver-chain glasses dangling in his ears, revealing a delicate and inexplicably indifferent face, he seemed to dislike Ye Su, and rolled his eyes straightly: "What are you looking for from me?"

    Wow, that voice!

    The two little ones grabbed each other's sleeves subconsciously, and they were amazed at the same time.

    He didn't say anything attractive, but his inexplicably charming voice made one's ears twitch, and even all his attention was attracted.

    Ye Shou pointed to the two children who had changed their faces, and said simply: "They are all in the awakening period, I'll leave it to you."

    Ye Tingshen forced a "hmm" from his nose, and suddenly held the camera at the two shivering little guys. took a picture.

    Ye Shou just warned a little: "I have other things to do, you are now learning from him, don't be afraid."

    After that, he turned around and left without saying hello.

    When the door was closed again, the only light in the room was the ray of sunlight penetrating through the curtains.

    Li Sano and Qin Zhen looked at this beautiful big brother cautiously, not knowing what to do.

    Unexpectedly, Ye Tingshen, who had a cold face just now, put down the camera and went directly to them, as if looking at some novelty, and scanned them back and forth several times.

    Li Sano stared at his unique smoky gray eyes, and summoned the courage to ask: "Teacher! What are we going to do?"

    Ye Tingshen suddenly showed a satisfied smile, like a gorgeous flower that suddenly bloomed on the ice: "It's two Good seedling, that guy has finally done something."

    He pointed to the compartment halfway across the wall, where there was a huge double bed, which was covered with clean and tidy purple daily necessities, which looked extraordinarily special. Comfortable.

    "You two take off your shoes now and go to sleep."

    "Huh?" The two children cried out in confusion.