56

Chapter 56

The WK trio walked to Building No. 2 through the covered bridge, and found the fog underneath on the covered bridge.

The thick milky white mist entered the room calmly and slowly climbed to the third floor, making the nerves of the three tense up instantly.

W made a decisive decision: "Run first."

There was only a row of dilapidated iron chairs on the empty covered bridge, and some garbage was discarded on them. For medical supplies such as hanging bottles, the labels on them have turned brown, a bit like dried blood.

The three of them rushed all the way to the empty corridor, just like the white walls and iron chairs on the first building. The chairs were sprayed with green paint and were a little rusty; all the doors were closed, only the duty desk was lit.

"Go to the monitoring room first?" Sister K panted, "This fog should be a weird attack method, right? Or is it the dark side of the school rules?"

Her voice was very low, apparently worried about violating the school rules rules written in it.

"Fog is not a means of attack. We can't prevent this spreading speed and coverage rate." Li shook his head, "This kind of strange location will not cause completely unsolvable attacks, at least not at this level."

His energy detection The instrument stabilized at the level of B and did not rise.

As soon as he finished speaking, heavy footsteps sounded in the corridor, as if something was dragging a heavy object and walking with difficulty, making dull crashing sounds from time to time.

The three people's heartbeats accelerated unconsciously, their blood surged, and even their cheeks became hot. They exchanged glances, and trotted against the wall to the monitoring room around the corner.

The dull voice got closer, and a tall figure appeared in the white mist. It seemed that it couldn't judge the existence of living things, so it could only sweep around with the things in its hands.

Holding the dagger in his hand, Li landed last, and only after WK entered the monitoring room did he close the door silently.

The room was also filled with fog, but it was not as thick as the outside. Sister K tapped on the buttons with her fingers, and quickly called up the monitoring of Building No. 2.

The three of them finally saw clearly the monster wandering in the corridor on the third floor.

It seems to be a nurse too, but because of the sudden expansion of the body, the cloth is torn into pieces and stuck to the body, the skin is dark green, and there is a small pink cap on the head; it is holding an infusion stand in its hand, and the They were carrying a huge mobile hospital bed on their backs, and the dragging sound they heard was the sound of the hospital bed driving the chairs in the corridor.

"It seems that the monster should be the doctor in this hospital, and the patient may not be normal." Brother K frowned and said, "Where are we going to find someone? Once ordinary people encounter these things, they may die suddenly on the spot. Bar."