37

Wen Muqing planned to draw cards again.

    After owning [Dark Blue Palace], his character cards can cross over to the United States, and the range of natural extinction is also larger. Under the condition of ensuring the circular development of human beings, he secretly scooped up a lot of energy points and even left a mysterious legend in the country of America.

    In short, he has no shortage of energy now!

    It took nearly 200 points to upgrade his spirit, and he could barely reach the level of quarto. He still had 40 points left for drawing cards.

    The main reason is that [Qing Xingdeng], as a talkative king and a bronze-handed player, would probably beat him up if he was replaced by any MIA player. In order to balance the combat power of the two sides, he had to add more card vests. Recharge WPO.

    And [Book Spirit], as the only card with a little combat power in WPO at present, is another R card that will be completely torn up after its durability drops. Wen Muqing felt that her companion book was too easy to use, so she didn't intend to oppress "child labor".

    Speaking of [Night Watchman], as the only human card that has been drawn so far, it seems that he really can’t compare with other people in terms of age, but in terms of appearance, he can be said to be the most mature among the cards so far that's it.

    Although they are all vests controlled by his own mind, Wen Muqing inexplicably wants to light the wax for [Night Watcher]. After all, he has never been taken back for convenience. People...

    Withdrawing his thoughts, Wen Muqing looked at the two newly drawn WPO members.

    Name: Crane

    Race: Demon

    Ability:

    [Wind]: Use the wind as the blade, the stronger the wind, the higher the attack power (limited to open areas; the narrower the space, the greater the constraints)

    [Suiyun]: Can hide in the clouds, immune harm.

    [Ling Ling]: Birds are your eyes.

    Durability: 100% [As the durability decreases, the strength rating decreases]

    Time limit: 7R

    Comments: After being in the cage for a long time, you can return to nature. [1]

    This is SR's weekly throw card, which seems to have a relatively large ability limit and is suitable for off-field combat, but Wen Muqing likes the vertical drawing of this card very much.

    On the card is a child who looks not much older than Li Sano: black hair is loose, and the delicate and complicated moon-white Hanfu is embroidered with delicate crane patterns. He folds his sleeves and leans against a pine tree on the edge of the cliff Looking up, it seemed that he would fall into the abyss at any time, but his silver eyes were full of unyielding and persistent, like boiling a pot of strong wine.

    Behind the young man was a flying crane, half of its feathers were dyed black, and the blood dripped down, giving it a beautiful, strong and tragic feeling.