46

The shrill voice stagnated, and there was a low and hoarse sob, accompanied by the shaking of the red candle, which constituted the most classic atmosphere rendering of a horror movie. But this female ghost is not as good as the horror movie routine, and then leaves after a circle, giving the "protagonists" a breathing time.

    She walked straight towards the box where the three of them were hiding. The crisp footsteps and the gradually elongated shadow gave people the strongest sense of fear.

    Caviar's lips turned white, and his fingers clasped tightly on the wooden box, leaving a palm print on the wooden box. His eyes were blood red, and his golden scales gleamed, full of calmness and determination.

    Once the female ghost discovers their existence, he will immediately use his ability to throw the other two out first.

    The two brothers, Xie Shen and Xie Mo, half knelt on one knee, with their right hands propped on the ground. This is a very convenient posture for jumping and sprinting. Rather than actively revealing their position when they are frightened, they want to see if it is the jewelry in the box that attracts the female ghost.

    Just now, the demon directly threw the jade pendant back into the box in desperation. At this moment, he could only pray that it was not a game-breaking item.

    As expected, the female ghost stopped in front of the box. She reached out to pick up the tassel with half of the jade pendant attached, and then took out another piece from her bosom. The two pieces of jade were pasted together to form a complete mandarin duck pattern.

    "Did Lu Lang come?" The crying stopped, and the charming female voice echoed in the space, with the shyness of a girl, "Did you come to take me away?" The

    three of them held their breath, and the bloody smell on the female ghost had already One can smell the murderous aura that can only be possessed by devouring many lives, making her frightening no matter how weak she looks.

    She held the jade pendant and began to walk around the room: "Don't be kidding me, this is not an occasion to hide and seek." The

    demon watched as she swept away the moldy pastries and moldy dishes on the table. On the ground, scanning inch by inch, he immediately tugged on the clothes of his teammates, signaling them to take the opportunity to sneak out.

    Xie Gentleman nodded, took out a frog from his sleeve, manipulated it to jump to the diagonal position farthest from them, and then let out a loud cry.

    The female ghost was indeed attracted.

    The three people in black robes got up and rushed out at the same moment when she turned around. The demon grabbed his brother's shoulders to lend him strength, and the two left. Go last.

    The big bag he was carrying had been deflated a lot, but the straps on it accidentally hooked on the iron piece on the open box, making a dragging sound when he ran.

    The female ghost suddenly turned her head, revealing a beautiful face with traditional bridal makeup, but a flower of blood bloomed on her forehead, from which one could faintly see wriggling white maggots and bones inside.

    She let out a "huh" and was a little surprised: "Why is there a little fish jumping on the shore?"

    The caviar, who is 1.8 meters tall, has a golden body and thick muscles, looks at the less than 1.5 meters tall fish in front of her. The female ghost fell silent.