93

Chapter 93

    Caroline stared blankly at the screen that went dark for a moment and then came back on. Different from the neat and orderly office at the beginning, the spacious and bright office has been turned into ruins: the green dill was overturned on the ground, the broken glass splashed, and the cups and documents on the table were scattered, like is in an earthquake.

    And the senior leaders who had planned to tell her the plan just now were terrified and yelling something distorted, but none of them could leave the office.

    Colonel Myron, who was just about to go back to the office with a cup of tea to deal with things, stood opposite him a young man in white clothes with delicate features and delicate patterns embroidered on his wide sleeves, and his long black hair with raven feathers hanging loose, quite oriental. The taste of classic beauty.

    Normally, Caroline would definitely pay attention to her, and would even consider striking up a conversation, but at this moment, she stared at the boy's silver eyes full of killing intent, and felt a sharp pain in her throat, and couldn't say a word. speak out.

    She felt so chilling across a screen, and it was not much better when facing the young Colonel Myron.

    Colonel Myron's ability awakened very early, and it was quite an aggressive fire-type ability. Even in the face of an unexpected attack, he could quickly react and attack back.

    But when he threw out the blazing ultra-high-temperature fireball, the boy in white simply stretched out his hand from his sleeve—it was not a hand, but a silver iron claw that gleamed with light.

    The iron claw grabbed the fireball fiercely, and the crisp metal collision sounded, and it was quickly extinguished.

    "It's my turn." The boy sneered lightly, and floated over at an extremely fast speed, directly leaving a deep scar to the bone on Colonel Myron's right arm.

    The patter of blood fell on the ground, adding some red to his white clothes.

    "Now it's your turn." He said viciously.

    Colonel Myron was panting with a pale face, unable to speak a word. He tried hard to use his ability again, but found that the dizziness caused by blood loss made him unable to even aim.

    Caroline subconsciously compared her own strength, and realized that her newly awakened ability might not be able to withstand a single blow, and she would be torn in half by this seemingly young oriental boy.

    Who are these people... She thought in confusion, with a "thump" in her heart, is it WPO? !

    A crisp male voice sounded, with harsh taunts and provocations: "Tsk tsk, No. 1 yellow hair is out, I think you should practice using your feet to use abilities, instead of being turned into a little chicken after being cut lightly, how ugly Ah~"

    There is still someone stuck in the dead corner of the video! Caroline could tell that this was the voice that spoke at the beginning. He even deliberately elongated the words "cut slightly", which made people want to clench their fists and punch them.