23

However, when Wen Muqing was still thinking about how to train Li Sano on the "professionalism of a werewolf", the system finally couldn't help reminding him: [Have you forgotten what you are going to do today? ]

    Wen Muqing was startled, oh right, he has to meet the people from "Dawning" today.

    It's been a long time since he met such a cute and interesting little friend, and he almost forgot his business.

    The "Dawning" meeting started at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and it was only 10 o'clock in the morning. There was still time to eat and chat, but it was obviously a little rushed to bring Li Sano to a place to settle down.

    It seems that the children's affairs should be put aside for a while, and then they will be resolved when they come back at night.

    Ye Shou cooked the vegetables and brought the plate to the dining table together with Lisano. Since there were not many people eating at noon, he simply stewed pork ribs soup, stir-fried lotus root, shredded potatoes in vinegar, and a plate Braised pork.

    The fragrant smell spread out, and Lisano's stomach made a growl. He covered his stomach with embarrassment and stood aside cautiously.

    "Sit down and eat." Ye Su gave him a bowl of rice. Seeing him staring down at the corner of his clothes, he thought he was worried about not getting his seat dirty, so he advised, "Eat first, I'll give it to you later. Buy a set of clothes and take a bath."

    Lisano shook his head: "No... I have a companion outside, she, she is quite hungry, can I..."

    Ye Su rubbed his hair , and softened his voice: "Okay, call your friends over for dinner."

    So, the scene turned into Wen Muqing and Ye Su sitting together, looking at the two little boys with their heads bowed and the wind inhaling. cub.

    The little girl Lissano had brought back was shorter than him, with some rough blond curls stuck to her ears, bobbing up and down with her eager movements.

    The little girl seems to have not used chopsticks for a long time. She is a little unfamiliar with the lotus root slices, but the slippery lotus root slices are disobedient and slip away from her chopsticks over and over again. So she became more and more anxious, so anxious that her eyes became watery.

    Wen Muqing took a large piece of lotus root for her with the public chopsticks, and asked with a smile, "Eat more, Zhenzhen remember to eat some spare ribs, and eat more meat to grow your body better."

    Qin Zhen shook his head, rubbing his mouth . Kazu chewed the lotus root slices, and said vaguely, "I don't like meat."

    Wen Muqing looked at her red eyes and couldn't help asking the system: [Could it be that Zhen Zhen is of a rabbit bloodline? ]

    After all, werewolves are fantasy creatures, he has heard of it, but it is too bizarre that a rabbit can be a special bloodline.

    System: [...That's right, but it's not an ordinary rabbit. You should have seen "Alice in Wonderland", right? The clock rabbit inside is the source of her blood. ]

    Wen Muqing: ...Okay, this is more nonsense than a werewolf.

    After the two children finished eating a bowl of rice, they were stopped by Wen Muqing: "If you haven't eaten for a long time, you can't eat too much in one go. Wait for it to digest and drink some milk."