66

Chapter 66

    Wen Muqing felt that Ye Tingshen was the prettiest card among his cards, and Wen Zheliu was the most temperamental one. There were a few cards for girls, but the soft cuteness of Shushu and the coquettishness of Painted Skin also had their own merits...

    Although there are both He played it, but the performance is still different!

    In short, Wen Muqing didn't have any opinion on this "divinator" who looked extremely thin, but simply played the image of our society but I am very strong.

    It turned out that the fortune-teller was the first to be accosted by someone with a clichéd plot...

    and that so-and-so looked familiar. You can't really come up with sister Lin's version just because the fortune-teller's surname is Lin.

    There are not many notches, it's too much.

    Wen Muqing immediately moved back two inches with the stool, his disgust palpable.

    The little fat man's enthusiastic expression was broken, and Wen Muqing seemed to see the realization of QAQ on it.

    Yu Xinglan hurriedly stepped forward to smooth things over. He stood in front of Wen Muqing and said to the little fat man, "How do you feel now? Just after leaving the teleportation formation, don't fluctuate too much..." The

    little fat man was stunned for a second, as if he had come to his senses. Immediately supporting Yu Xinglan's shoulder, he spat out with a "wow".

    Yu Xinglan's face turned green instantly.

    After a wave of people turned their backs, several people finally sat on stools in a row and introduced themselves.

    This little fat man is called Yang Qihang, and his ability is said to be "cutting off". It is said that this kind of ability has unlimited potential, and it can even cut off conceptual things when it is developed to the extreme.

    Originally, Yang Qihang was supposed to be a pure fighter, but because his personality fluctuates a lot, he is cowardly and cries, he can only cut his nails if he has a good ability, so he was thrown into the trait department first to hone Practice, and transfer to another department if you make progress.

    Wen Muqing agreed with this. After all, it is really impossible for ordinary people to cry when they land in an unfamiliar environment.

    Is this social bullshit?

    But while feeling sorry for others, others were tirelessly harassing him.

    "Linta, is Tarot divination really accurate? Last time I spent 10,000 yuan to hire a tarot who was said to be very accurate to calculate when I would be able to get out of the order, but she actually fooled me and said that I would wait until I reduced There is hope at one hundred and fifty..." Yang Qihang said indignantly, "But I got out of the singles when I was one hundred and sixteen, she won't allow it at all!"

    Yu Xinglan asked curiously: "So you have a girlfriend now Huh?"

    Yang Qihang was like a discouraged ball: "No...I found a girlfriend and gained weight within half a month, and it's gone."